FS: 03 s2k Updated price again

It’s really hard to post this for sale, but given that I will be moving in the near future, I have to think about the future. Don’t really need to sell, but would be a good decision. BTW growing up sucks.

2003 S2000 6-spd
19,950 miles
Rear Glass window with defroster
last year of the 9k redline
Invidia Cat back exhaust
Rota D2 wheels (18x8.5 front 18x9 rear) 4000miles on them
Bridgestone Potenza s-02’s with 4000 miles 225’s front 265’s rear
Upgraded Stereo face plate (2004 brushed alum)
“S” logo steering wheel badge
Carbon fiber MU wing
replaced the amber lense in the headligihts with smoked ones and have smoked covers.
Clear side markers

Car also has an extra set of stock wheels.
stock exhaust
toneau cover for the top when it’s down.
Extra set of race pads, used once.

I think that’s it…The car has been babied and I’ve only driven on nice days. Always garaged, no winters ever (hence nice days). It’s been detailed as needed by me (people will vouch for my work) and has never had any mechanical issues. I bought this car on a whim and have had a blast with it. It’s rare enough that I get asked a few times a month what kind of car it is. Always changed the oil with Mobil one, regular changes done every 3k miles. Car has given me Zero issues since owning it. Just as much fun to drive as the Vette and stealth, just in a different way :wink: Don’t expect a NY speed discount for this car because I won’t give it away. You won’t find one that has been treated as nice as this one. Only flaws are normal bumper rock chips and a mark under the rear spoiler that isn’t visable unless the trunk is open.

No joy rides, I’ll be happy to take you around in the car and when I have a small deposit you can drive it. please dont waste my time unless you’re serious.
$17,900 is the price. $16,700 with stock wheels!

Rock on:carnut

I would have bought this If I knew you wanted to sell it before I got the M… sigh

GLWS and pretty CAR!

Been fighting it a while…I feel sick now that i’ve posted it :frowning:

just out of curiousity. would u part with the wheels?

omg i want this.

trade for a balt ss?? :smiley:

GLWS

Nope sorry, but you could ask whoever decides to buy it :wink:

im going to enjoy it until its gone :frowning:

you wouldn’t let anyone drive it without a deposit? i’d have a hard time buying a car i never drove…

well, thats what my test drive is for. I would drive whoever interested around. they like what they see…show me a small deposit i know their serious. I’m not talking a large amount of money anyway, but i’ve had people want to play around before…I don’t really want any noobs missing a shift on my car and breaking something, so unless someone proves to me their serious, too bad.

wow 5 days earlier i wouldve bought it in a second, but just bought an sti sorry glws gorgeous car, so much fun to drive

damn dude we never even got to go on a cruise or anything… u suck lol.

its bryan btw with the red o5 just incase u didnt no.

anyways good luck

I’ll happily vouch for the cleanliness, condition, and owner of this car. Top notch S2000 here, you won’t find a nicer one folks.

Good luck Jon.

thanks man :tup:

haha I didn’t know that was you lol

Saw the car the other day, looked great. Wing looks good painted :tup:

Sell me the M and buy it :wink:

Awesome car, and super low miles too :tup:

glws

WOW fucking beautiful car GLWS man!

GLWS! You’ll regret it… lol jk

On a side note you should be courteous and include ear plugs with the sale of the car.

this car sounds great and looks even hotter :tup: gl john

you should post this up at work… may get a hit

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51361

Paging Darkkstar, even if it is blue.

This is a pretty nice car despite the ugly color and knock-off wheels.

GLWS!

probably the cleanest s2k your gonna find in the area… glws jon , growing up sucks lol

looks clean… but not worth that price… i saw a 03 s2k in florida with 30k for 15,500

but we are in the north so

GLWS