FS: 1989 240sx hatch red FOR SALE........

Make/Model: nissan 1989 5 speed 240sx hatch red

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v107/28/111/742595373/n742595373_778437_6589.jpg
MORE PICS COMING UP SOON… UPDATED NEW PICS UP*

Asking Price: $1399.00 new price $1150 or best offer…$1050 FIRM…price drop to $1000 firm i really need the money someone buy it…

Condition: Recently bought the car for $900 2 months ago so i’m getting rid of the car because of money issue and space issue, i was currently gonna make this my project car but since i’m in need of money im letting this go… =( i spent almost $700.00 on the car im just trying to get the some of the money back for what i paid for the car. Car is in good shape , 4 new break pads and brembo rotors had been replaced, all 4 tires have around 60% - 80% thread in them, car has been recently tuned up oil change, spark plugs done on them, and car has pioneer stereo except for the usual rust spot driver side under the side mirror is rusted other then that the whole body of the car is in good shape. car can be driven away no problem

Mileage: 300+ KMs ready for an sr swap

Contact Info: private message me, call or text me at (647) 801-3682, or email me at
zbreak@hotmail.com

What else has been done to it other than listed. I checked out the car bout three months ago. For the asking price it is still a very good buy. Very clean body except drivers door and window frame posts. On the underside usual surface rust, frame rails are ok no holes on passenger side but on drivers there is one small hole ( very much fixable with a small patch). Hey i have some pics of the car, just give me the thumbs up and i can post some up for u. Got a small ride in the car, still pulled very strong for the kilometers.

Good luck on sale man.

thanks for the reply kengi car is running strong and has a clean body

i have 2 guys checking out the car tom’w hopefully one of them buys it =D…

btw are u the same owner i went to go see bout the car?

I’ve seen this car and for the price it is an awsome deal, the frame is in awsome condition for the price, no real rott just some rust that can be fixed easily. Body is very good condition except for the spots mentioned and runs strong for the milage.

Go check this car out guys.

Good luck with the sale Edwin

yea kengi its the same guy you went to see the car im the owner…

yea hopefully i sell this car trevor…thanks for the reply

I was pretty close to getting it off you but i ran into money problems and landed a deal on a coupe after that. Well whoever gets the car will definately enjoy it.

about the pics i will try to transport some pics from my ps3 to the computer i should have them up soon.

yea hopefully someone buys it today 3 guys are checking it out today :D:D

also, a brand spanking new genuine nissan clutch slave cylinder.

i better get my 60 bucks from that, it ain’t free.

lol fixing all that clutch stuff must have been big work…

just found out today that battery might need replacement new price is $1250 or best offer

I’m interested. Got any more pics? underbody, interior etc?

man i gota upload that stuff/…

Yeah Im interested if I can see some pics. Could the car make it through a 5 hour drive non stop?

ill add more pics soon…

i’m not sure where you located anyways?

hey kengi can you upload the pics you took before my camera sucks…

new Price $1150.00 Or Best Offer I Really Need The Money Someone Buy It Already…