FS: '89 hatch, quick sale price

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 1989 Nissan 240SX
Asking Price: $500 firm… actually firm, don’t make me an offer unless it’s $500 or more.
Condition: Used
Mileage: 201,XXXKM
Contact Info: if you are serious call me tonight before 11PM or tomorrow between 10AM and 5PM if you want it, cell phone number is 519-242-3965
Description: I bought this car a couple days ago but i think it was a bad decision as i cannot really afford it, don’t need it at the moment and don’t care to find a way to get it home as i’m very busy lately. looking to make a quick sale to make up my mind for me. if no one has bought it before dinner time tomorrow (thursday, april 10th) then i’ll suck it up, fix the car and daily drive it.

i haven’t picked the car up yet because i’ve been overrun with stuff to do, it’s sitting at the previous owner’s house still in Waterloo, Ontario.

now about the car:
it’s an '89 hatch, completely stock, maroon exterior, black interior, 5 speed, base model, no power options, no sunroof or anything.

2 things the car needs that i know of is seized caliper and a gas leak fixed, not sure if it’s the tank or sending unit, i suspect one of them, i can hook you up with the parts to fix both of these.

the car is in pretty good condition rust wise, the strut towers, above the muffler and the floor are in above average condition with no rust, just minor surface rust in a couple places. drivers side frame rail has been patched, it’ll pass a safety, passenger side frame rail is in good condition except for a small hole about the side of a dime where the seam in the wheel well is… if you know what i mean. it isn’t rotten around that little hole so it just needs a quick patch… though i doubt a mechanic would even notice it for a safety as it’s still all black over it, it is barely noticeable. i believe the car has been undercoated.

the previous owner told me that it’s drivable, just needs some gas put into it, it’s empty because of the leak. he stopped driving it because he didn’t care to fix it so he bought a new car. so you should be able to throw a temp plate on it and drive it home, it has a FIT title.

don’t ask me for pictures, i don’t have any and won’t get any because i just simply don’t have the time to drive out there, if i’m going to go out there it’s going to be either to sell the car or take it home.

don’t ask me to part it out or i’ll e-punch you in the face.

don’t call me unless you have the intention of buying it for $500, i don’t have time for tire kickers.

thanks.

Hey,I may be interested.looking for bit of a project car.I was just wondering if you could tell where the 240 is located, as i live in waterloo, and would like to check the car out.Thanks

sorry, the car is no longer for sale, i’ve already gone through the effort to pick it up and i’m going to put it on the road to replace my current DD.

thanks.

this thread can be locked, mods.

I want 2 noe if this car is still for sale and can u send me pic plz and thnk u /…email it at MistahShotta@gmail.com