FS: 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T (Mikes)

Im still shocked lol :eek:

so…heres what happened today:

-kid buying it was supposed to give me the money today, after we agreed on a price and everything (i even went so far as to give him a copy of the title so he could show it to his bank and everything).
-he calls me saying ‘well, i can only give you $XXXX’ (which was $500 less than we already agreed on, and what we agreed on was pushing my limits as it is)
-i say well the price is what we agreed on, so thats what i’ll sell it for, take it or leave it so he says call him if i change my mind
-after thinking about it, i rationalize that this kid seems like he really wants it, and i know hes gonna take good care of it,and i want to see it go to a good home (and i found a new car that i REALLY want…but that didnt influence my decision at all :wink: ) so i call him back and tell him i’ll sell it for his ‘new’ offer
-he tells me he doesnt want it.

so…its still for sale. make this thing go away!!!

ha i knew this thing would never sell

Or go to that kids house and punch him in the fucking mouth. Did he sign anything? I sure hope so, or at least give you a deposit? If he did keep it and tell him to go fuck himself.

I have had about 10 really serious buyers for my eclipse. I made plans to switch shifts at work to pick up a kid from Ohio at the airport, and meet a kid in Horseheads with my Eclipse to arrange pickups. I called to confirm within hours of our meeting times, no answers. I called them each like 20 times. Why dick people around its so gay, why even waste ur own time…

^^ wow man that really sucks.

anyway, i think i might just trade it in on something, i really dont think anyone is going to buy it. by trading it in, i wont get a lot out of it, but i think thats the only way to get rid of it.

what about ebay

Or how about not because it is my best friend and the reason he cant buy is hes starting up school again and realized he wont have the money to keep the truck on the road including payments, gas, and insurance working a few days a week when not at school. so eat a big one pal

what is your selling price anyway?

looks like 9500 was his selling price and 9000 was the lowest hed go ever, Im assuming here.

Right about now hes desperate, so i bet the price would dip way below 9k…

well he should of realized that before he got mikes hopes up but instead he blew smoke up re res ass about selling it

you won’t get dick for it on ebay.

My truck sold 3 times on ebay in the range of 7900-8400, and all three times the high bidder backed out, and all three times, none of the other bidders were even interested in answering emails.

it was a stupid move to waste mike’s time with his pipe dream. what did you expect someone to post up in response? no one on here cares that you happen to be this guy’s friend.

?

You do kinda suck at returning emails…

But GL with the truck mike, it sure is clean as hell so…

So he tells Mike that he can only give him $500 less than what he was asking, Mike says no, followed by a yes. Kid all of a sudden realizes he won’t have the money to keep the truck on the road, including payments, gas and insurance when he only works a few days a week. Did I get that right?

Is your friend a habitually dick suc…errrr smoke blower?

Isn’t this traded in at Paddock now?

yep. its right out front on the corner of thier used lot. i thinkl they want 12 grand for it or something. they wont sell it. look for it at the auction sometime soon.

I took down your flyer from K-S auto the other day when I was there.

Dealers are shady, they might actually talk someone into buying that truck for 12K or so. Thay talked you into a GTO that you really didn’t need, and your mom into getting rid of her car and truck for 1 vehicle.