**NOW FOR SALE** 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T

IT’S NOW FOR SALE. this will be an amazing deal for someone because it will have a brand new motor in it by the end of the week. i blew the motor and im either having mine re-built the propor way with all new components by a very reputable builder in Batavia, or im gonna get a brand new Dodge crate motor. as dumb as it sounds, i need to sell it to pay for the new motor.
PLEASE SOME1 BUY THIS!!!

yes, thats right. it has possibly come time to part with my baby. basically, i’ve come to the conclusion that as a 19 year old college student working a part-time job, i can’t afford this thing. I absolutely LOVE this truck, and i alsmot want to cry just posting this, but anyone who knows me will tell u that ever since i bought this thing, i never have any money to do anything because all my money goes towards making payments. in the last year, i’ve racked up a very decent ammount of credit card debt, and i’ve borrowed a lot of money from the parental units that needs to be payed back, and every month i just keep digging myself deeper and deeper into debt and it needs to stop. i just want to get a good, reliable (and somewhat cheap) car for now (like a 2g na Eclipse, Honda Accord, etc) and pay off my debts, save some money and see where i am a year from now. ok, now that i got that out:

-1998 Dodge Dakota R/T
-1 of 372 black extended cabs made in '98
-just turned 59,000 the other day
-never seen winter
-i belive i am the 3rd owner
-5.9L 360 motor
-tires: fromt 90% left, rear 75% left
-K&N FIPK intake
-MSD wires
-Accel cap and rotor
-Flowmaster dual exhaust
-Lakewood traction bars
-Stillen roll pan
-TransGo shift kit (brand new, not installed)
-Headers (wrapped and ready to be put in)

the inside is extremely clean, there is no rust on, in, or under the truck. i jsut got 3rd Place in an all-Mopar show last weekend with it, just to give you an idea of how clean it is.

again, i really hate to have to do this, but right now i just need to get out of this thing and pay off some debts and get back on my feet. i’ve been living in 'Mikey World" the last yere where money seems to be a non-existent obnject, and that mistak is really catching up to me. I paid $12,000 for it last year, i ow $10,000 on it, and the Blue Book value is like a little under $11,000. so, that said, im asking $10,000 and im pretty firm on that because i just want to get out of it what i owe so i can be done with it hopefully start fresh with something a little more affordable. any questions please PM me or even better IM me at MikeRi24

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i295/MikeRi24/DSC00412.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i295/MikeRi24/DSC00484.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i295/MikeRi24/DSC00478.jpg

bump for a sweet looking truck.
I always liked these trucks.
D

Good luck with the sale
If you have trouble selling
I would try some dodge forums / truck forums
or better yet
ebay!

Sounds like a responsible decision. Ive avoided debt since I started college, I have 0 debt, and let me tell you it is fucking sweet. Good luck getting out of the hole!

very sharp truck

good decision… esp if you’ve only paid off 2K of it and spend all lots of other possible payment money on mods

GLWS… i’m with minglor, go to the specialty forums for the vehicle, you WILL find a buyer :tuppeh’ doo:

thanks guys, like i said, i really hate to have to sell it, but im thinking mayb by this time next year i can have some money saved up and get a 5.0 Mustang or something that needs a little work and start fixing it up (i’ve always loved those thigns).

glws…:tup: to good seller

it is offically for sale now. $10,000 come and get it.

nice truck. glws

GLWS man, beautiful truck!

:bump: for what looks to be a sweet truck!

IMO one of the better looking trucks out there. GLWS

good luck bro.

thanks for all the complements guys. i’m thinking of putting it in either AutoTrader or the paper, any1 have better luck in one over the other? the only time i’ve ‘advertised’ a car for sale was in the paper and it sold pretty quick, but i’d be willing to give Autotrader a try.

Ebay.

its 10k with the blown motor?

the motor will be in it…for 10k Bryan

yes, it will deffinately have the new motor in it haha. more than likely, it will be the same motor, just rebuilt, cuz like i said, most of the major components are FINE.

Actually, Im interested…

I started looking at esstens; dangers; and fukota’s to get rid of my essuvee. Just time for a change and need a more functional daily beater.

Does it have a hitch?
what kinda milage do You average on the 360?
When do You expect to have it running 100% and back from the builder?
Rear end final ratio?
Towing rating?

:tup:

-Nick

it does not have a hitch, and never did but i see them with hitches all the time. as for milage, i personally see that it gets aroun 12-14 in the city and around 18-22 on the thruway. if u think about it, its a big engine with not a lot of weight to move, so it doesnt have to work too hard. my best friend has a Ram with the same motor and i get better milage than he does, to put things in prespective. As far as getting it back, i’m taking it there probably tomorrow so hopefully in about a week or so. I’m also having the ehaders put on while the motor is out. i wanna say it has 3:73 gears but i am not 100% sure on that. i would have to look up the towing specs too.

http://www.dodgedakotart.com/

you can check that site out, there is A LOT of good info on there about the factory specs, and my truck adheres to those pretty close. if you want i can get you more pics or whatever just send me a PM

EDIT: on the gas milage thing, i drive it how i drive it. I dont beat on it and im not none of those people that gets on it off every light. I drive it what i think of normal and acceptable driving manners. earlier this spring, my mom droive it for a few days while her truck was in the shop and i figured it out that she was getting closer to 16 in the city. like i said it all depedns how u drive it.