1997 dodge dakota for sale or trade

Hey i have a 3.9 v6 dodge dakota for sale, it was PROPERLY lowered meaning the springs just werent cut it has a full suspension kit dropping it 5 inches lower than a standard dakota. it has a custom dual tip exhaust, aftermarket rear bumper and it comes with a alpine deck jbl sub and r/f amplifier. This is a great truck for hauling around 240sx parts or as a nice winter truck while your 240 is sitting in storage. This truck has ZERO rust(which only a true 240sx owner can appreciate) its got 261xxxkm on her but the 3.9 magnum engines live forever it isnt uncommon to see one with 400xxx+km on it still going strong. The truck will be sold with 2 sets of rims and tires.
Asking $4500 OBO or willing to trade

someone grab this. this thing is in very good shape. even the underbody dosent have a spot of rust on it. it has been taken care of very well. best looking dakota i have ever seen

ok bump for a new price i need the money to put towards my S13 so new price is $4000 OBO and that is e-tested and certified. Its an awesome truck, someone shoot me an offer

BUMP…ok its been awhile but its back up for sale new price $3500 OBO im also up for good trades, i would like to get this sold but im in no rush so c`mon people who needs a sweet winter vehicle?

Slushbox or 5 speed? Sorry if I missed it.

ya sorry man its Auto forgot to put that

It’s the biggest-small truck you can get! I have 2, 5.2 Sport (parts) and a 5.9 R/T (under construction). If I had neither I’d be on this like stink on sh!t

ya its a bomb little truck and its RWD. Lowering it also makes it much more driftable:)

Fuck drifting, I just need to haul bikes!!! I can’t live with Auto unfortunately.

haha ya she does haul things pretty good, i know what you mean about the auto though luckily i drive manual cars all day long so it sorta worked for awhile

its been awhile so BUMP

ok something else has caught my eye so for this week the price is $3200 OBO thats cert e-tested and with 2 sets of rims and tires, again i am also up for trades so lets hear what you got

interested in my 240sx with sr20 for straight trade? check my thread out

ok shes back up for sale, everythings the same except now she has 277xxx km on her still running strong and has a dent in the LR quarter panel from my neighbour running into me which resulted in one of the tail pipes coming off. besides from that and a few scratches shes good too go. i have it listed on KIJIJI for $1500 i want it gone so for you SONers im gonna say $1400 im still open for trades i need the space on my driveway so someone pick this up

someone grab that! my 94 had 398ks on it 2nd tranny but still ran mint 3.9s a damn good stong motor mine went threw hell !

ya the thing is a beast, runs awesome someone please pick this up i need it off my driveway, too many cars i got a parking ticket yesterday

ok really need this gone $1300 obo will consider trades + cash for some S14 aftermarket parts

bump

open to offers i really need the driveway space

i got a 240 up for trades! link me yup well talk