WTT: Dakota r/t for 240

Looking to trade my 99 dakota r/t regular cab. Automatic. 162000. The truck is lowered four inches with drop blocks in the back, springs in the front and has nitro shorter shocks installed. The tailgate and roll pan have been shaved and moulded. Tailights are blacked out. It has a smooth, flat tonneau cover, after market Street Scene mirrors with signals in them. Windows tinted, cowl induction hood, billet grille (being shipped). 10000k hid headlights and 15000k fogs. The interior is paint matched as well. I blew the door speakers but I have clarion signature series components (5.25’s, tweeters and crossovers) to go with the truck. It also has 2 10” kicker subs in custom boxes behind the seats, with the amps in the bed of the truck. Comes on steelies with winter tires. The r/t rims I was borrowing from my buddy with r/t wheels.
Engine is the magnum 5.9l 360ci small block. Has a cold air intake and performance ecu. Tranny is freshly rebuilt with less than 5000k on it. Work was done by Chrysler. Its a 9.25 rear end with 3.92 gears. Full posi. Custom center exit exhaust.
The bad:
Doors could use to be re-done

If you’re interested let me know what you have. I am willing to put up some money too.

BUMP… it’s on kijiji for 7000.00 o.b.o if anyone knows anyone looking. I’ll give five percent of the sale to anyone who finds a buyer :wink:

BUMP… just bought an AIR RAID poweraid throttle body spacer and new gaskets to be installed by the weekend… also have more recent pictures if anyone is interested. PM me…

kijiji link… bump… http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1999-Dodge-Dakota-R-T-Pickup-Truck-W0QQAdIdZ279489324

BUMPPPPP

i sent you a pm just now