TW/ 99 Dakota R/T Project

Since I’m offically back into the 240 scene, Im going to gague interest on a project that I was working on in the summer. I have aquired the following;

99 R/T rolling frame 166, xxxkms has a 3"drop on the front and a 4" drop in the rear, 17" chrome R/T rims, 9 1/4 rear end, Auburn 1.5 way Diff, aluminum driveshaft, magnaflow 3" dual exhaust and Mopar performance headers (welded, arnt pretty but dont leak)

46RE Transmission I was told from seller that it had Brass inpregenated kevlar shift bands, carbon fiber friction discs, 6 gear planetary and a full manual valve body.

5.9l Short block, zero decked and align honed, forged High compression pistons, shot peened rods. The oil pump was just starting to go in this motor so It will need new main bearings and the crank machined/polished

1997 Dakota Sport Club Cab, power windows and doorlocks, red, tonneau cover for box, 300, xxx kms. good running 5.2, body has some rust around fenders. Has decent 15" O.E sized tires, aluminum rims…tranny for this truck is pooched.

Spare- ECU, doors (full power) rad, Cab/interior (good vin and title) hood, wiring harness, rear bumper, calipers, etc.

I got as far as putting the red cab and box on the R/T frame, was going to run the 5.2 until the 5.9 was ready. Since I started back to school, I havent had time to mess with it (largely due to the fact that I cant have it here at my property to work on, it’s outside of Thornton…thanks for that City of Barrie). I’m not really super anxious to get rid of it, but if someone wants a decent project they can use to gather parts in style with, and doesnt lowball the shit outta me, lol.

best offer will entertain trades+cash or just trades, coilovers, kouki front end, 5 lug, etc etc.

lol “gague” i tried to pronounce that P:

shit! and no edit either!..bah

pics

fuck me, i’m interested. What does it need to get back running IN ONE PIECE? I have no time for another project, just need a truck.

How much and I need pics.

Im not gonna lie, it needs some work before it is whole again lol. If your not mechanically incline I do not recommend considering this. I’ve been doing this my whole life, and as an occupation for the last 5 years. So my definition of “it needs some work” may translate into “holy fuck where do I start?” from someone else’s viewpoint. i will get some pics up as soon as I can.

As far as price goes,… I have about 3000.00 tied up in it right now, which isn’t bad considering you have dinky, plain dakota v6’s still going for 6 grand. At this point, if I were to sell it, I would only want what I have into it. If anything I’d be more keen on parts for my 240, or half and half…

Damn this no editing, that price on the v6 was a clean truck…of course you can also find ones beaten to death for ass cheap, just wanted to throw that in there.

What work does it need dude? Inclined, I may be, motivated, I may not be.