fs: 2000 audi (salvage)

So i pretty much have the worst luck with vehicles ever. I was hit head on on fri by some asshat doing 30-35 in the center turn lane on broadway near my house. The adjuster came today and deemed it a total loss. The damage is contained to the drivers front corner (bumper, headlight,grill, fender,intercooler, oil cooler,hood,) drivetrain seems fine and the interior is near perfect. If anyone is interested i have the option of a buyback but im not gonna bother unless its sold first as i dont wanna deal with it. Heres a shitty cell phone pic. Make me an offer if your interested.

mind emailing me a picture (photo is blocked at work) bjgriff@gmail.com

^^^pic sent

Man… I dont get it

My car was considered totaled when it hit a tree at 10mph… bent the hood, cracked the bumper sligntly bent the alternator mount. I bought it fixed with a salvage title for $6k under KBB… The only problem i had so far is the alternator mount finnally snapped from it bening bent then bent back… Replaced it and no problems for a year…

Slavaged is the way to go if your poor…

dude that’s so shitty…i thought you were told it’s only $2K to $3K damage?

Sorry to hear man…

no i was hoping it would only be that much. thats before i knew a headlight is $850!! i dont know the total of the estimate yet but it was enough to claim it a total loss. I guess im in the market for a car again…I didnt even have this one long enough to make my first payment on it!!!

hopefully you get enough to cover the loan…

And now that’s it’s nice out…i might have to drive by your house regularly…to help you get new car ideas :wink:

i take it that its the 1.8T A4? also, how many miles? man/at?

i think this is a s4 dude.

You have a PM

this is an A6 2.7T quattro 6- speed

edit: 136k on it

oh shit, that’s a steal right thurr. How much you lookin’ to get for it?

If you let it go, do you have interest in selling the passenger side headlight?

no way thats an S … no emblem in grille, and wrong bumper

price? or did i miss that?

if the insurance lets you buy it back i’ll take it. let me konw how much. if its with in reason i;ll take it. or i’ll take the driver side headlight if you want to sell thath :slight_smile:

sent you a pm

fromt he looks of it the drivers side headlight is broken, maybe im wrong

how much j00 lookin to get?

audi headlight more then 1/2" away from its proper place = broken