FS: 2000 Audi a6 2.7T 6 speed

just feeling around if theres any interest like the title says. ill have pics up tomorrow. Car is Immaculate. it does have have a salvage title. it was rebuilt and passed the inspection just fine. 140k on the clock. Hyperboost Compact DV’s was getting ready to chip it and do some other performance mods but ran into some financial problems. cars silver with black leather heated seats, bose sound, power everything, Quattro. Sport Package. Taking offers.

andy

Can you at least give us a price range of some sort. A lot of folks think 7-8 yr old A6’s are worth a LOT more than they really are. Not saying that you’re one of them. I wouldn’t mind taking a look at it if it’s reasonable.

Im not really sure what its worth… thats why its on here. the car is perfect… minus the title.

It was a very nice car when i owned it before the accident. I havent seen it since the repairs but since it passed the salvage inspection it must be decent work. Why are you getting rid of this already?

its not that i want to. im trying to figure out some bills. and it seems logical to dump the car… but i dunno if i figure it out then all the fun hop ups go on this winter =)

I’m guessing 5-6K range if your lucky

no pics yet?

go here he has some picture i dont know if its the finish product but it give u a idea.http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34600

glws car looked good when done at the shop

thanks, assholes at that shop. I would NEVER EVER send a car there again for anything. Went to pick it up after i was on vacation for 2 weeks and it was used as a “personal car for 2 weeks” ill have finished pics up tomorrow after it goes through the wash.

Which shop is this?

Koepnicks on abbott and southpark

…sue? That’s some BS.

Price??? Pics??

said hes looking for $8500

If you want 6k, you can have it today. I’m located in 11787. Where’s the car?

6 is a bit low… ill be taking a hit on that 8500 im pretty firm at that. i dont really need to sell it anymore but if it goes it goes. pics tomorrow for sure.

8k those are the pictures, except theres one headlight squirter cap some bastard stoled the other one. new rear brakes, could use an aliignment, drive perfectly straight, butwheels is slightly off, looking at trades too, let me know what you got. suv’s trucks or a car. cars in rochester and cheektowaga for weekends.

in ur one post i found it said u had less that 6k invested:pimp:

lol i saw that too