FS 2001 Audi A6 4.2L 7,500 *PICS*

Selling my 2001 Audi A6 4.2L. I loved this car but i need a truck for my business. Runs good and I did a custom stainless steel exhaust. Black on Black. Replace some coolant lines recently. The dreaded timing belt and water pump were fixed by the previous owner. Cars runs good. The damn CEL is on because of the exhaust. I can get it fixed if someone wants it fixed.

Miles?

Mileage, options?

115k and its fully loaded…sooo sunroof,moonroof,window curtains, heated seats, woodgrain interior um power everything bose stereo…It has everything haha

Nav?

has the hook up in the trunk just not the headunit

if you get it for 7500 ill put the headunit in it for you

I honestly think you will be lucky to see $6K for it. GLWS

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/PricingReport.aspx?YearId=2001&Mileage=115000&VehicleClass=UsedCar&ManufacturerId=4&ModelId=8&PriceType=Private+Party&VehicleId=3761&SelectionHistory=3761|32138|14223|0|0|&Condition=Good&QuizConditions=

does it have sport package? sport seats and suspension? from the wheels it doesnt look like it. but do you have any picture of the interior?

Are you a dealer

a lot more info needed here… sent a pm anyway

No im not a dealer. And I’ll drop the price to 7000 thats as low as im going…I dont need to sell it…just wanted to get something new. I’ll get some interior pics for whoever is interested

my first Audi, and very impressed with my 4.2L so far, torquey as fuck. Innovative made a custom exhaust for mine, and I love it. coils and 255s make this car mean handling despite its weight.

GLWS.

sooo what about that eta in the back?

appears to be an e28

the audi is for sale…this is outside my shop down the street is a bmw shop…

Still for sale…Someone make me a good offer and I’ll probably let her go…Would like to sell to get something new…Thanks

better pictures will sell cars. im interested if it has sports package but i dont think it does from the wheels.

Whats wrong with my pics? lol I’ll put some engine bay pics and interior pics up tomorrow…

I’d be willing to let someone take over payments on this if they would like. I just want to get into something new.