FS:2000 AUDI A6 2.8L QUATTRO

For sale is my 2000 Audi a6 2.8l quattro. car has 71,000 miles on it and has been take very good care of. it’s automatic with triptronic shifting.I work at a dealer so all maintance has been kept up on. Timing belt, water pump and serp belt done at 60,000 miles, just had the axle seals replaced a couple of months ago,newer tires(Also have 2 extra tires laying around that’ll come with the car) just inspected this week,and I’m doing the brakes this week, after that this car will need nothing.i have receits for everything. oil changed every 3,000 miles and never smoked in,has the cold weather package.power windows,locks,mirrors,moonroof,super clean inside and out.Its silver exterior with black leather interior( the interior is in great shape no tears or burns or anything like that in the seats or carpet),the exterior is in great shape as well besides a couple dings here and there nothing bad. 20% tint all around,6.5 inch in-dash touch screen dvd player/cd player with ipod hookup(still have the stock radio) and a 12inch kicker in the trunk…amazing in the winter and a nice comfortable car all around, i should have pics up by tomorrow…looking to get $8500/b.o…Any questions feel free to call or pm me 716-725-5591

:tup: clean car, good seller

sounds like a good deal glws

bump…he always kept this car clean…very comfortable to cruise in…you kno ur a baller when you got heated rear seats along with the front

waiting for pics…

Hit enter once in a while.

Sounds nice. GLWTS.

+1

The looked pretty clean when I saw it the other day

GLWS man

heres a few

and a few more

good dude here, nice car too

glws!

is anyone able to click the pics to make them bigger?

yes, the click feature works for me. kinda a pita, but it works

Nice car though!

Yea sorry bout having to click on them but it’s the only way my computer seems to do it

I am not sure how to do it with loading them to nyspeeds server, but you go to imageshack and load them there, right click ‘copy image address’ then paste it onto the address field after clicking the ‘mountain’ button on advanced reply.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8744&d=1237337297

LOL, I clicked on your image then clicked it again when it was big then pasted the address to the mountain button. image shack also allows you to resize them

haha thanks man

bump

long shot… interested in trading for a 2002 civic with 60k and money on my end? needs a little paint

sorry not interested in trades