2000 A6 2.7t Bi-Turbo Quattro

Hey,

I have a 2000 A6 2.7t Quattro in mint condition.

No blemishes or rust on body at all! Frame is perfect. Exhaust is good. 1 Small scratch under emblem on trunk. Transparent colour Purple/Grey. Auto/Tiptronic Works perfectly. Interior in good condition. Black leather. Sunroof. Illuminated screen on cluster works good.
HID Headlights, Foglights. Pads and rotors changed recently. Oil changed every 4,000 km’s with only full synthetic Mobil 1. Coolant flushed at 160,xxxkms. Heated front and rear seats. Bose surround system.6 CD Changer (Car holds a total of 7 CD’s). Tinted recently. Comes with Authentic Audi winter mats. This vehicle comes with Park Assist VERY RARE! Very Fast car! Turbos work perfectly. Well taken care of, always had engine at perfect driving temperature. A/C works excellent. I’ve owned a couple of Audi’s before in my life and this by-far is the best one. The suspension is great. This is the smoothest car in the worst road conditions (Rain, Heavy-snow, sleet, etc…) This vehicle will transform from a luxury sedan into a racecar with a switch to tiptronic. Sorry, the car does not come with the rims and tires seen in the picture. If you do want them, they are $1300 extra. We can work something out if you buy both. The car comes with 2003 Audi A6 2.7t sport rims w/ winters and a brand new set of all season Hankooks.

NEW ADDITIONS: (E-mail for pics)
-Clarion 7" in-dash Screen w/ remote (SAT, Ipod, DVD, MP3, etc.)
-2 Brand new earth quake speakers for the rear & 2 Brand new Clarion speakers for the front (Sounds Amazing!)
-10" Sub that pumps hard w/ the help of a JBL high powered amp
-Brand New Heavy duty Battery
-16" winters
-Rustproofed
-Brand New Powersteering pump

I absolutely love this car but unfortunately, I need to sell it to pay for school next semester which is coming up soon. This is the ultimate winter vehicle. Never gets stuck or even slows down in snow storms. If you’re looking for a trouble free winter, this is your car.
You can call me at (647) 501-0197 or e-mail me at mailto:jr_fresh1@hotmail.com for inquiries.

Thanks,

Ricardo

Price? or is it there and I’m blind?

$10,300 w/ rims $8,999 w/ stocks

amazing car.wish i had the cash

still have this?