FS/FT 2000 Audi A6 2.7T Quattro

2000 A6 Quattro 2.7 Bi Turbo 6 speed, New control arms, K&N Air filter, Stratmosphere Compact HX Dv’s, Bose sound, 16 inch wheels with 4 brand new snows, HID headlights, car has salvage title, was rebuilt frame is straight and wasn’t damaged in accident. Silver with black leather. every option but navigation. cold weather package and also Sport package. car runs great. have all receipts from all work done on car from original owner. im looking for a Mustang GT or a camaro/firebird/transam. Must be standard and V8. also intrested in Suby WRX. asking 8000 or best offer car has 144k

audi for a mustang, you all there man?:picard:

yes i’m completely with it. i like change. and i miss rwd

im interested…pm sent.

buy it silver we can cruise:wiggle:

i have a 2000 A6 already…lol its just 2.7T Tiptronic…

woot I call for a cruise once it gets nice!

I’ll offer $5k, but will have to take a good look at it first

No thanks… ill keep it for that.

Turbos ever replaced?

No, Turbos are original but still spool great.

I’m just trying to be realistic, and I’m going by auction pricing over the past month. Any car with a salvage title will show up in yellow. Add to that that it has 144k on it, and you’ll understand why I think $5k is even somewhat generous.

Here’s the summary:

Killed

And here’s the detail

killed

I would not compare wholesale pricing to private party sales. That pricing is only available to dealers.

Thats true.

Yesterday i seen the same car at a manheim dallas auction in terrible condition, with 160k miles, the mmr on it was $4,800 it sold for $9,100.

So i would leave the price where it is, someone will take it. glws.

Bump for a nice ass car

First, GLWS hope all goes well.

Second, both points are valid. It’s a decent car and should fetch a few dollars. But Jason is right on too. He’s not comparing the sale price to a wholesale price. He offered $1k above that, a reasonable amount for retail markup in any case. And anyone who knows him, knows he’s not pulling that number out of thin air.

Someone who is not familiar with Audi’s or just looking for a nice car would look at it for curb appeal. Without the front lower grills and washer pumps it loses a bit of that right up front. Someone familiar with them would look at original KO3’s with 144k. No matter what, you keep looking at your watch and try to guess when, not if they will go.

Always are different points of view.

I wonder if this is the same A6 that tried to “race” me on Union last week.

my father and I are dealers too I agree with Jason he just offered what a a dealer would pay, a dealer will never pay private value hes gonna go by what they run through auction. Salvage titles are tough to get rid of and the milage but GLWS looks hot

In reality the price of the car is determined by the current market for them. That means other private party or dealer sales which would have to be adjusted for the fact of the salvage title.

I am not trying to take sides or anything, nor am i putting down anyones judgement. But i dont think that posting auction info like that in someones for sale thread is right.

Now when people read this there going to want it for near that price. Not saying everyone will want it for that. But knowing the guys on this site thats what they will expect.