FS: 2001 Audi A6 4.2 Quattro

I bought this car about 3 months ago from an old man in Washington DC. I bought it prior to employment at West Herr which I now get ridiculous deals on other cars, and it makes more sense to me to take advantage of my perks. So having said that I am putting this car up for sale. I found a car I want and only have a week to jump on it, otherwise I’ll rock the shit out of this. The details are listed below.

Year: 2001
Make: Audi
Model: A6
Trim: 4.2 V8 Quattro AWD, luxury pkg(heated front+rear seats, rear and side sunshades, heated steering wheel, mirrors, headlight washers)
Mileage: 63,000
Transmission: Auto w/ Tiptronic
Exterior Color: Blue
Price: SOLD

Only “mods” are ST coilovers(about 2k miles on these, which are made by KW and are the ‘no name’ brand of the KW V1 coils), car is on 18" s4 reps for now and will come with these if bought for my price, otherwise itll come with stock 17s. These cars come with the big brakes up front too and all pads have a ton of life left. It came with the wood grain interior, but it looked like **** and was flaking so I removed it all and had it painted a bronze with some flake in it. Looks great.

I spent a bit looking for one that was maintained correctly and this was it. Never even driven in the winter (crazy I know). I am the second owner and have a stack of records from the prior owner. Clean car fax. If anyone knows these cars they are pretty bullet proof. It’s a big body V8 AWD and I am averaging 23mpg, what’s not to love. I have JUST done an oil change. Any questions or comments or offers pm or post.

What happened to the other for sale as?

Had it removed due to keeping it. Which I will be unless this sells for the other potential car

What’s current mpg u get in this

23 mpg average. Pretty solid for an AWD v8

I have seen this car in person…looks fantastic.

Thank you sir. Really can’t believe no one has bought this yet

Please text me ASAP about this car interested 716 479 1084

• Updated - - -

Can someone please text me this kids number

Sent you a pm

Can someone please text me this kids number

I have his # but I am not sure he wants it handed out but I will text him now and tell him to PM you.

Haha thanks guys, I believe he is buying it in the next day or two

Awesome nice car for someone.

Thank you sir

Not sure if he is or isn’t taking it now. Have another person coming tonight. If anyone else is interested today is literally the last day this will be for sale before the winter

making my decision shortly.

Did not sell if any one else is interested

$85 take it or leave it. :wink:

Haha I will regretfully leave it. Thanks for the bump

After a sale has fallen thru the car is still for sale if someone wants to jump on it