FS: 95 Civic RHD SirII Shell ++PIX UP++

Im tired of looking at it…So I figure I keep the seats and harnesses and lower the price as well to get rid of it… 3500 and its yours or 5000 with the motor i have listed in the parts section

No time to finish the project and its oh so close. My loss will be someones gain because this IS a sweet ride!! call 3415839
Here goes … its a 95 civic hatch with about 110k on the body. It has had a full front swap to rhd. The engine bay was flat blacked while it was stripped and looks real sharp with almost everything new under the hood. Then the car was primered grey and just needs some fresh paint which is good so you can still pick your own color. it has a full black jdm interior minus the rear plastics. It has black leather seats in the rear and two red sparco buckets and sparco four point harnesses up front. It has a brand new walbro 255 high ouput in it that I’ll leave. It has the jdm power folding mirrors , kyb agx fully adjustable shocks with adjustable coilovers, and a nuespeed sway bar. Rear disc conversion and brand new cross drilled and slotted brembo rotors all way round. This car is going to be sharp as no one around will have one like it. all it needs is a motor and paint. The two things most people wanna do on their own. I want $5000 for it all. pics to come soon…

pics are here !!!

hmm price is a little steep for a car with no paint and no motor but then again it is rhd.Any rust or previous body work done to the quarter panels? Get some pics up soon so we can see this and it will sell GLWS!

picture would definitly help. RHD = Hottness

pics will deff sell this car just because someone can get an idea of how much work was put into it before it sold.

price is way high, but a cool project nonetheless.

werd, thats what i sold my turbo hatch for, and it had 1 year old paint.
im willing to bet the seller is taking a huge loss as it is (time and parts).

why not finish the car, toss a d16 in it, and then try to dish it off?

edit:
damn dude, you have the whole project based on your posts in the parts section. you should post up a package deal, you might get more bites.

5k for a RHD CONVERSION shell?
Real steep price for it not being a real RHD and no motor.

firewall swap?

please tell me you didn’t cut off the whole front unibody…

It was a firewalll swap done by a collision shop, they actually did a reliable job. But $5000 is a little high.

did you get a RHD main (passenger compartment) harness or mod the existing one?

I think he flipped the one that was in the car, and then did some mods. I dont know why I am answering for him I will let him do the talking.

what kind of sparcos are they? is there a harness bar or cage? what kind of coilovers?

that stuff could make a slight diff but still 5k is high

i would definetly like to see some pics of this…

want to part the seats and harnesses… depending on style…

They are red buckets.

i’m more interested in what style…

I think they are sprints

i’ll wait for the OP to determine if he wants to part…

but i am interested in condition and model…

little steep for no paint and motor but a good project. if i wanted to shift with my left hand i would have picked this up

interested but need to see pics.