TW: 1994 civic hatch

putting this up as a feeler, if someone wants it i’ll sell it, if not no biggy…

1994 civic hatch cx
5 sp
134k miles
red w/ black interior
clean title

this car has been my daily driver for a little over a year now, gets awesome gas mileage and has never given me any major problems.

ok now for the fun stuff…the car runs/drives fine and starts up every time. its by no means perfect tho. it could use brakes (they dont’ make any noise tho, just can’t really SLAM on them), has no muffler, clutch will chatter when its cold if you slip it too much, and the body has its share of dings w/ the typical honda rear quarter panel rust, and the paint is fading. but the interior is really clean, and the frame itself is in good shape without any major rust areas. door jams and whatnot are clean

basically, if you want a car thats gonna be dependable for cheap, this is it. or if you want to turn it into full out project car, the exterior is defintly salvagable with some replacement ebay fenders ($100 for the rears) and you’ll be on your way. if someone is serious enough i have someone who could do the body work for a decent price :tup:

ok now for the price…kbb lists the value in FAIR condition at $1525. i know the car isn’t perfect, but it has no major problems at the same time, so i am asking $1100 obo. no low ballers, thanks

:bump: Good deal right there

i need to get some pics, but its in the background of these 2 to give you an idea lol

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c354/adictd2b00st2/DSC00264.jpg

E^hahahah

haha i know, its all i had on my computer at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

sure ill take the RX-7 for 1200

very good price, should be gone in no time on here.

8000 bob

thats what i was thinking too :tup:

Jay…send me an IM about it. :smiley: I’ll need something to drive for a couple weeks…

Jay, that’s a fantastic deal. Shoot the lowballers in the fucking head. Tell them to just grab a knife and run into it. And to fuck their mothers.

/40YOV.

fuck dude.

this is a sick sick sick deal.

very interested. i would like to come take a look at it today if that is possible. drop me a pm with how i can get ahold of you. thanx.

i thought you were keeping this! what are you going to do for the winter?!

well it was a testing waters thread, and now i know the interest is definitly there!

for everyone who’s pm’d me or replied in this thread, it LOOKS like i have a buyer lined up, but we’ll see if it falls thru or not. i’ll keep everyone posted

I hope so.
It’s a really good deal on a car that sips gas and is easy to fix

how bad is the rust on this i should ahve looked last time u had it out

back up, i found a car i want to buy so i’m lookin to move this!

bill, the rust has been patched once by the previous owner, but its starting to come thru again

if anyone wants to see the car just let me know, i can bring it to mighty one of these nights (just not sunday cause i’ll want to have the rx7 that nite haha)

still interested. i would be able to look at the car this weekend. Let me know so we can set something up. thanx.

are you willing to trade gauge clusters assuming you have a tach? I’ll even throw in ~$20.