1994 Honda Civic Hatchback

I have my 1994 Honda Civic CX Hatchback. 5spd, A/C, 131,000 miles, new parts, clean interior, aftermarket radio, heater works great, NO mechanical issues. The car DOES have rust but it is common for these cars. Of course it is on the quarter panels. It doesn’t look bad. It is my daily driver and I drive it about twice a month to Erie, PA with no problems whatsoever. Great on gas!! If you have any questions or want to come take a look at it and discuss a trade please inbox or post here.
Thanks!

Man if it wasnt rusty i would be all over this, I wanna do the opposite and trade my 2000 hatch for a 92-95 one. GLWT

y not sell it and use the money to buy what you want?

Seriously…if you are willing to sell it, I would love to come see it, could come by today even…

If I could sell it and look around for what I want I definitely would but I can’t sell it because I need a car for work. I travel all around WNY for work, so I’d have to get a car in return. I mean you can come see it if you want but it’s not for sale YET, lol, I have had a lot of cash offers for it but I just can’t sell it. I don’t even have a price for what I would sell it for if I did want to sell it.

Thanks for the interest though.

you can rent cars these days

For what he’d get for this car that money would be chewed up real fast renting a car.

How much can I sell this for anyways, IF I wanted to sell it.

i have a 98% clean nissan 240sx which needs a new alternator but besides that is a solid car with a rebuilt head, i would trade for this car in a heartbeat cause i’m a honda guy at heart.

IF you were yo sell it i would say around $1100-1400 if there is absoluetly nothing mechanically wrong with it, tires are good and inspection is current.

dont ask anyone on here to tell u a price for what u selling, remember this isnt NYSPEED.COM, this site is called LOWBALLHAVEN.COM

car is on clist for 2750.

Or best offer. Thanks for attempting to start talking shit.

who said anything about shit talking? i listed the price so everyone can see. if you want me to i can but i dont like shitting up peoples threads

I’m just curious if that asking price is for real of is this the “nyspeed” overpriced for the nyspeeder to lowball? I got $1000 serious dollar for it.

I listed it for sale on CL and not on here so that I don’t need to hear anyone bitching about MY asking price and lowball me with $1000. Don’t worry though, when I get down to $250 I will be sure to post it on here because I know it will be sold within seconds of me listing it.

You know, then sell your crap on Craigslist.