FS: 95 Civic RHD SirII Shell ++PIX UP++

i get outta work at about 8 and ill toss a few pics up. I have everything listed to finish it so if anyone wants to talk about a deal for it all we can do that too

im also selling a complete b16 w lsd that if the buyer wants both we can strike up a deal for it all together

let me know if you want to part with the seats…

ive got a Z6
thats would slip in there to make it a runnin car no tranny though
LMK if your interested
just though i would ask

That sucks bro. I was hopeful to see the car on the road one day. The right hand conversion was down at the shop I work at. That ish came out hot when we finished. The guys will be disappointed. But glws.

Tell me more about this please.

pics

the pics are here
:present:

what did u want for the seats?

Am i missing something or is the picture of a wrong car? you telling me that worth 5,000? and for the rust is that even fixed? or is that a whole section of rust without a patch? Well GLWS i like the rhd but its definitly why on a shell like that? if you wanna do it right start of with a good shell at least…
i;ll give you $50 for the sparco harness

theres 2 harnesses and im not selling them sep thanks though and i appreciate the lovely words you wrote too

i know of a mint red hatch shell on the barf for $3k…
great paint, zero rust…no rhd,
but overall condition > rhd imo.

glws though.

hey fred you do know you have a EDM 4 door front bumper on that right?

i want the seats.

if you decide to part the harnesses, lmk im interested.

yeah i like the look better but i have the original as well

price updated check it out

Sounds like a fair price to me.

will also trade for a bike pref. 2000+ let me know…

This is laughable…

$3500 for no paint, no motor, obvious body work/ rust repair, RHD CONVERSION

OR

Spend 3k to get this MINT, RUST FREE, sweet suspension, extra goodies, no rust repair, repainted in '01, '92 hatch shell!

Ya , real tough call.

i’ll rock the beat up one hahahh