FS: 97 Eclipse spyder pic

97 eclipse spyder gs, black w/black top grey leather interior. auto. the car is currently on the road and being driven, runs great has 75k only problem is that the car wont shift into overdrive, ive been told by a few people that it is the shift pack on the car that is the same shift pack that is on dodge minivans with a 2.4… havent been able to find one though to see if it works. open to resonable offers located in cheektowaga if you wanna take a look or meet up somewhere pics will be up soon

sounds like an endclutch problem to me …had to do it on my talon, basiclly a rebuild

thanks! soo… anyone got a tranny for sale?

that was just my experience, if u push the button for od does it shift 1-2-3-then nuetral or no fouth shift at all?

yep… it does just that… its been like that for about a year now… other then that the car drives great…

so basically in non-overdrive its drives fine, but once in overdrive and when its hit 4th gear you are basically in neutral and have no power it just revs? i;ll trade you my 1992 subaru legacy wagon.

edit: so a new transmission would be nessecery in other words. dam!

yep rebuild is cheap, i pad 180 or so for the kit and did it with a friend…not to bad…

bump

price range? i got $800 on it

lol…no

can u post a pic if u got time, my winter beater is slowly dying

what is the price range you are looking for? pics also would be awesome

ill try to run it through the wash and post some pics tomarrow

bump 4500obo pics in about 20 mins

its a bit dirty… ill try to get some better pictures tonight… pretty sure its going in buffalo news this week… shoot some offers

bump need this gone… get a hold of me if you wanna look at it… its on the road, fresh inspection, just threw tires on the front, brakes were just done, and all new suspension was done recently… need the cash to finish my other car it blue books 6300, asking 4500 cause of tranny… some one shoot me an offer

i think ur a little high on price with needing a rebuid or new trans.

make an offer… anyone… new crank sensor… put in today… cars running great

ok bump for the car… new price… new parts… timing was just done friday night both belts. new plugs, 2 new tires, 4k or resonable offer… open to some trades to lmk what you got! or call 907.3373