FS: Front Tien coilovers, rear KYB/Eibach combo

Asking Price: $400 OBO
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: No, meeting up or delivery can be arranged though
Contact Info: Send PM
Description: I’m upgrading to coilovers all around so i’m selling my old setup.

the fronts are Tien basic coilovers, only height adjustable. they ride and handle quite nicely, dampeners are in good shape so it isn’t bouncy at all. they’re older (don’t know the age exactly) so the finish isn’t perfect and the collars for height adjustment are currently stuck, though i haven’t tried very hard to free them, the threads aren’t in bad shape so i’m fairly sure they can be freed up.

rears are KYB AGX struts with Eibach Sportline springs (i think it’s sportline, i’ll have to double check the model though). they are in great shape, finish is fairly good, dampener adjustment works well and they aren’t bouncy at all.

overall the setup rides and handles quite well, only reason i’m changing it is because i want to go lower and i cannot lower the rear with this setup. the ride height is fairly low already, it’s low enough for most people. with this setup the lower control arms are pretty much level with the ground which is ideal for handling.

i’ll have some pictures of the actual suspension tomorrow, but for now here are a couple pictures of the ride height on my car, taken a few days ago:

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/JPE16/DSC_0617.jpg

very nice! is it advisable to change the stock OEM struts when installing the Eibach sportline springs? how bout Camber? did u have to get the camber kit?

Sold. Thanks for the beautiful transaction!

The gay bitch thanks you much!

it’s always advisable to upgrade from stock struts when lowering. it has some slight negative camber with those springs, but nothing major, i didn’t have adjustable upper control arms or anything on it.

but yeah, sold. lock it up.

no more wheel gap the size of my head for gay bitch, woot.