FS: S13 performance parts

car’s off the road for the winter, stuff’s for sale.

Asking Price: $850 OBO
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: rather not
Contact Info: PM or post here
Description: Tien coilovers.
fronts are tien basics with camber adjustable pillow ball mounts
http://www.tein.com/products/basic.html
rears are tien “control master” type flex.
http://www.tein.com/products/flex.html
they are used, but in good condition. the dampeners are solid and the collars aren’t seized, unfortunately i don’t have an adjustment key for the height, but they aren’t much money. these are very smooth coilovers, they aren’t much more harsh than a spring/strut combo so they would be ideal if you live in an area with rough roads. they handle great and allow you go to quite low with them.

i don’t have any pictures of them since they’re still in the car, but here’s one of my car with them, to get the front this low i had to remove the helper springs, it can go a bit lower if you remove a collar if you want to be absolutely on the ground. the back has lots of room to go lower or higher. the helper springs will be included with the sale, i can put them back on if you want, too.

Asking Price: $250 OBO
Description: Koyo rad, inlet/outlet are both on the USDM passenger side so it best fits KA, CA and any other motors that need them on that side. it’s used so there are a couple bent fins, it works great, only reason i am selling it is because i have an SR and my intercooler pipe hits the upper rad hose.

comes with an electric fan already attached, i believe it’s a flex-a-lite though i’ll have to double check. i will get some pictures soon, my camera is dead at the moment. if you give me a reasonable offer i’ll include a SWEET JDM RAD CAP!!!

Asking Price: $ 150 OBO
Description: stock exhaust manifold, T25 turbo and O2 housing from a blacktop S13 SR20DET. comes all together, the manifold to turbo gasket was replaced 2 weeks ago with a brand new OEM nissan one. the price is lower than most because the turbo isn’t the best. it has some side to side shaft play and the top 2 bolts to the O2 housing are broken off. however there isn’t any in-out shaft play and the turbo still spools great and pulls hard. no chips in the blades that i can see either. reason for selling: GT2871R, tubular manifold and 3" O2 housing.

comes with no wastegate actuator, but i have an HKS adjustable one that i may be able work into the deal.

it’s still on the car until sometime next week so getting pictures is kind of hard/pointless unless you want to see a stock manifold.

that’s all i can think of that i don’t need, there will probably be more when i start taking the car apart, i’ll post it in here when/if i find something.

i’m not in a hurry to sell any of this, so don’t bother lowballing me. and if you ask me how low i’ll go on a price, i’ll e-kick you in the balls.

thanks,
brendan.

found batteries for the camera. sorry about the dirtyness

good selling feature: the sweet green zip ties will be included!

took some pictures of the turbo for the hell of it.

and the best i could do with the coilovers for now, these are the rears, no chance i can get a pictures of the fronts on the car. the black corners are because the cover thing didn’t open all the way on the camera because it’s shitty and i hate it.

would you be willing to sell the HKS wastegate actuator separately by any chance?

by the way, nice JDM green zipties :cool: lol

i may.

i currently have the car for sale as a whole, if it doesn’t sell shortly then i’ll begin winter work on it and selling just the actuator may be a possibility.

thanks.

hello would you be able to part out with the helper springs? sorry i know its apart of the suspension combo! but let me know thanks.

frankie

sorry, i’d rather not.