FS: HKS Hiper-D Coilovers

Asking Price: $550 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: Y
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Okay guys I got a set of front HKS Hiper-D coilovers for sale. I ordered these from Japan to use on my Corolla but i’ve decided to stick with the 86 suspension for now.

I installed these on my friends silvia to make sure they were not blown. Took the car to Mosport last weekend with just springs/oem shocks in the rear and the car felt great. Accept for not being stiff enough in the rear. They are 14 way adjustable and have camber plates as well. The best part is the progressive style spring, with the softest setting they feel really smooth. We drove all the way to mosport and back, didn’t feel like a normal coilover at all. Perfect for street/comp use. But as soon as we turned them up 8 clicks (not all the way!) they really performed well.

I’m just looking to get what I paid back, your chance to own some rare mint hks coilovers. Just add whatever you want in the rear and go. These are super beefy, not cheep Chinese crap. They are inverted style, and a whole set retails for close to $2300!

Low ballers will be ignored.

Thanks,
Vic

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/6577/52891xq7.jpg
** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Will Ship?: Y/N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Sorry forgot to mention these are for S13.

Bump. These can be modified to fit S14 too. Read online reviews, these are amazing coilovers. Best street/track coilover I’ve ever driven on bar none.