SOLD: HKS S13 Hipermax D Coilovers (TOP OF THE LINE!!!!)

Hey everyone.

Well as a few of have asked for, here are a set of fully adjustable coilover’s for you S13 owners.

They are HKS’s top of the line Hipermax D coil’s, 7k front, 5k rear, pillow ball mounts, front camber plates, 2 inch inverted mono tube contruction, 30 way dampening adjustable, spring assist to help prevent bottoming out and full anit rust protection so they do not have to be removed in the winter. These also have only 6000 km’s on them and are MINT!!! Here is a pic of the ACTUAL coil’s in Japan.

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/10987S14_HKS_coilovers_Hipermax_D.jpg

The price for these is $1300.00 firm, NO TAX, including your SON 15% discount and shipping to the store for pick up. These are fully guranteed to be in perfect working condition and a 30 day warrenty is included. A deposit of $800.00 is required to get these in the upcoming shippment which is due to arrive in approximately 4-6. The remaining balance can be paid then.

So just let me know here or by PM and act fast.

Take care guys.

Easy 8)

Is that the actual pic of the product because if so those are for an S14.

:-k

I thought they looked funny.

ya the backs look a little long

Yeah those are S14’s

do the come with the spacer rings for the bottom of the rear coils?? because they arn’t in the picture…

Hey guys.

:lol: , yeah I posted the wrong picture but the ones in Japan ARE in the exact same condition.

As soon as Phil gets a pic of the S13 ones I will replace the above one.

Now as far as the spacer ring, I’ll find out and let you know.

Does that mean the s14 coils pictured above are available too? And if so would the price be the same?

Hey man.

No I’m sorry. I sold the S14 ones to a buddy before I even had a chance to post them up.

These GAB’s are sweet coilover’s though and will MORE then serfice for what ever you want to through at them.

Well these are now sold too! :smiley:

Everything seems to be going very fast guys so please act right away if you want something. I can’t hold anything as it’s all on a first come, first serve basis.

Easy 8)