SOLD: JIC S13 Coilover's (UNBEATABLE Price!!!)

Whats up guys.

Up for sale is a mint set of S13 JIC coilover’s, 7k front, 6k rear, pillow ball mounts, front camber plates, and dual height adjustable which means spring pre-load and full stroke can be adjusted. There is NO dampening ajustment on these one. Here is an “ACTUAL” pic of the coil’s in Japan,

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/10987S13_JIC_coilovers_non_adjust.jpg

The special pre-order price is $700.00, NO TAX, including your SON 15% discount and shipping to the store for pick up. A deposit of $350.00 is need to have them included in the upcoming shippment and they should arrive in 4-6 weeks ish. The balance is paid when they come in. We gurantee them to be in perfect working condition and offer a 30 day warrenty.

Act fast as for this price, they won’t be around long. Let me know here or by PM.

Thanks a lot and have a good one.

Easy 8)

:wackit: Damn I want these.

Crap I wish I had $$$$

hey bruce if u can get those coil overs with damper adjustment let me know, cuz my d2 are giving me nothing but problems

god dammit why do i always buy my crap right before the super deals

Alex you can get it for me :slight_smile:

come to meet tonight

yeah Bruce, see if you can find coils with damp adjustmet. These look go in the pics thought.

Andrew.

these are so mine thank god for job money

Hey I’m really glad you guys like these. As I’ve said Phil only deals in “hand picked, top quality items” and I think this really shows that.

I have replyed to ALL PM’s on these and this sale is on a first come, first serve basis.

To those of you who are looking for dampening adjustable coil’s, look at the post on the S13 HKS ones. Just know that of course the HKS ones are almost double the price but hey, there HKS.

Well let me know who wants these.

Take care.

Easy 8)

Well the coil’s are sold! :smiley:

Thank you very much Heatw.

Easy 8)

This must be a record for something this expensive to sell within 7hrs.

:wavey: