Item: JIC street/drift spec coil overs
Appl: KRPS13/KPS13
Cond: Used

Price:
2 Methods
Shipping by standard surface mail (3-5weeks) for 600 CDN

Shipped by EMS express (4-5 days) for 770 CDN

Comments:
JIC coil overs are in used condition, but have low mileage on them. Coil overs feature 8K front coils, 6K rear coils, adjustable purches, adjustable front camber plates, JIC solid state tuned dampener setting & pillow ball mounts.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/GATMOTORS/PARTS/DSCF3378.jpg

are these not sold yet? wtf?

People must be Nuts,

If I did not just install mine I would have gotten these

Im awaiting on confirmation from 5 clients. So yes they are still available and many more to come at this deal rate.

Cheers,

Adam @ Feast AE/RS

many more to come!!!i want i want

I should make a list, to save time and just let one post build up.

im interested in some coilovers… shoot me a PM with a basic list of what you have (s13 chassis) and the price with slower shipping(170$ difference, i can wait heh)

if you could do that i would appreciate it… i just sold some stereo parts and have enough cash now… thanks

-Matt

how do jics ride anyway?.. say compared to kei office or tein or even megan racing

They ride very well just like most $1000 plus coilover systems…One that you love, someone else may hate…its all personal opinion, driving technique , and driving ability that makes the difference when it comes to suspension setups…

do you accept paypal? how do these compare to the Tein He’s, or the Tanabe Sustec S-S or the D2’s?

These are tentively sold. Payment is either an email interac to RBC or direct deposit to RBC.

can you get your hands on this kinda stuff regularly, cuz i’m gonna need some coilovers soon, looking to spend up to 800 but preferably around 500-700

Hi there,

We can sell a lot more, but the problem is finding something worthwhile. For example, many of the coil overs through the local shops, are 75% scrap, so its up to us to weed through this problem.

Anyhow, stay calm, cool and collective and we’ll have some more by ends week.

cheers,

Adam

JIC solid state tuned dampener setting

can i assume these are non adjustable?

peace

These items are now sold! Mods feel free to lock.