jic magic coilovers

i got a set (front and rear) of jic magic sa1 coilovers

these are height and damper adjustable. no leaks. no rust.

at the moment spring rates are unknown but are belived to be around 7kg/5kg f/r. as are km’s, however the items are ready to botl in.

i was going to run these but have decided to stay with the kei office coils i have now.

asking $750 bo

pics coming this week sometime.

How many kilometers are on them? How long have you had them for? Quite interested.

edit: Oh, and by the way, I am not going to go with the rear calipers. Maybe I will eventually, but with the parts I need to get the handbrake to work properly, it is not high up on my list.

[QUOTE=matty;218528]
at the moment spring rates are unknown …(edited) as are km’s, however the items are ready to botl in.

[QUOTE]

I think he doesnt know :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I didn’t acknowledge the km part until after. It was kind of tucked in there and I skimmed right over it.

S13 or S14?

came off a 180

s13

kms unknown,

i brought these in for myself but they took foooooooooooooreevr to get here.

so i said to hell with it and kept my kei office coils.

now i have no use for em.

camber plates front and rear.

if i sounded angry in any of the billions of pm’s i replied to, i apologize, i got a lot of questions to which the answers were in my original post.

later boyos

coilovers have been sitting at purolator headquaretrs in notl for quite some time now. the seller mispeleld my name and street so purolator could not find me forever, they finally called me today cofnmirming my name and addy.

they will be here on monday.

pics coming then,

I will definately buy them from you, provided they have not been busted up from shipping. Let me know when you get them and when you are available for me to come down. I would rather pick them up then have them shipped. Thanks.

pending sale

sold