F/S S13 JIC Coilovers (Pictures inside)

I have a set of 4 JIC FLT A2 coilovers for sale the fronts were in my car when i bought it and i was told the rears were blown. I have never checked them but im selling them as if they were blown. The fronts are in perfect working condition. I do not know the spring rates on these but the fronts were nice and stiff, i almost want to put the fronts back in but i could use the cash more.

So to be clear i am selling the front JIC FLT A2 coilovers for an S13 and a pair of rear coilovers in unknown condition are free in the deal.

Im asking $550 for these.

Pickup is prefered but i can arrange to meet up somewhere in the GTA if needed. I am located in Etobicoke near HWY 27 and Finch. You can reach me by calling or texting 705-715-6647 or by PM. I am available between 7pm and 10pm weekdays and most times on weekends.

Forgot to add that the adjustment wrenches are NOT included, You get what is pictured (not including my floor)

So i’m paying 550 for used front JIC’s?

That’s a steal ronnie! Lol

I dont know how much they are worth so i figured new there around 2,300 so cut that in half because there used that brings it down to 1150 and cut that in half again becuase there only fronts puts me at 575 then i took a bit off that, and if somone has the paitence to wait what ever the turn around is something like 6-8weeks and around 600 dollars to get them rebuilt they have a good set of JIC for 1150 dollars…Whats wrong with my price?

http://www.jic-magic.com/ViewProduct1.aspx?ProductID=33&CarModelID=44&CarMakeID=7

Just a link to a new set from JIC.

Thats almost 900 canadian…my price is best offer but thanks

I bought mine new four years ago for more than $2300…Like the seller said, get them rebuilt for cheap and have amazing coils for the same price as megans.

P.S Not a single issue yet after four years. No rust and no sign of leaking or noise.

^Thanks for the feedback, the fronts do not need to be rebuilt, only the rears.

1 - you did not buy them brand new … there have probably been a couple owners

2 - you can get a set ( not blown for $500 - $800 from an importer )

Thanks for all the negative comments every one much appreciated, these are sold. Thread can be locked up.