sold

sold. lock plz

They come with a free SR? Sweet, I’ll take them.

wtf?

i think he means… he bought the coilovers together with his sr engine set… but he worded it very vaguely

hahaha :lol:

edited…sorry about that.

u can buy them seperately…

what u guys thinking? 950$ is just the pirce of used megan racing, D2 or whatever taiwan’s shit. but u can get the top of line coilovers.

$950 is an ok price. Some people are wary of JIC because of quality issues, but I dont think there’s any first hand knowledge here.

Used good shape coilovers usually go for $750-1000

k, so u mean u can get set of very good condition FLT A2 anywhere within 1G$ eh?

but this is my first time heard that JIC has quality problem…

I didn’t say they were common… but used name brand coilovers aren’t really common anyways. Just saying that that’s the price range you’d be looking at. $950 seems like the going rate, but not a super deal that people will jump on right away. Sit on them for a while and maybe you will get a bite.

but guys can compare the price with ebay or those local JDM used parts store. it is super deal. they sell fuking tein HE, HR,HA or flex for over 1200$, wtf? and those shit r scrached all over. but it is market price anyway.

Just my 2 cents, but my last car had JIC suspension, exhaust and a few other items, I’ve never had any problems with their product or the customer service, I’ve never heard of any complaints for JIC suspension other than being a little too stiff for everyday driving, their quality is top notch.

Oh, yeah I should have mentioned that also. I’ve had a set of JICs for a couple years. The damper blew in one of them but I don’t know how old it was. In any case, the guys at JIC USA were helpful and got me a new part even for my japanese market suspension which they are not required to support. Haven’t had any other probs.

i had JIC FLT-A1 on wrx for years. before that i had Tein HE. Tein sucks. rolled too much at every corner. JIC gave me much better handling.

more pics added

If i had the money, i would get them

What are the spring rates on those?

10k/8k