240sx S13 The HKS Hipermax II coilovers

THESE ARE NEW PARTS. I SOLD THE CAR BEFORE INSTALLING THEM.
I AM SELLING THEM FOR $1400.00. RETAIL WAS OVER $2100.00
THEY ARE LOCATED IN WINDSOR.

The HKS Hipermax II suspension, which offers both ride height and shock dampening adjustments, provides improved handling characteristics while maintaining your vehicle’s ride comfort. Ride height is adjusted by simply rotating the 60mm spring retainer perches around the chromed steel shock body. The dual interlocking spring retainer perches prevent spring movement and unwanted ride height changes. Dampening can be adjusted at 30 settings (20 on some applications) to deliver the desired shock compression and rebound stiffness for custom tailored driving characteristics. The included anodized aluminum upper Pillowball mounts retain spring placement and improve steering response and maintains suspension geometry. Additionally, some applications offer camber adjustments on the upper Pillowball mounts. Each HKS Hipermax Damper II suspension system comes with all the need adjustment wrenches, stiffness adjusting knobs, and miscellaneous hardware for a complete installation and tuning.

Features:

Chromed Steel shock body assembly with precision-cut threads

Shortened cylinder body and piston stroke

Single tube structure with large free piston

Single tube structure with low-pressure nitrogen gas Dual oil and gas chambers

Anodized aluminum Pillowball upper mounts

Anodized aluminum spring perches

Dual rate progressive coil springs

Fully rebuildable

$1400 is a crazy awesome price for these!! If they were S14 I’d buy them myself. Whoever gets these will be really happy.

Sick Deal on some of the best suspension money can buy. Good Luck, i wish I hadnt got the Cuscos now

Anyone have any idea why these are not listed on the HKS Website? There is no 240sx application listed - I was trying to look up spring rates.

The HKS Hypermax 3 is listed on the Japanese HKS website. Maybe the hypermax 2 is just too jdm tyte to be on the hks usa site.

I think HKS is focusing on the RS line so they dont have info for the older H2’s.

Rates are progressive 7/5 and being HKS are going to be very streeable. These coilovers are badass. If I was re-buying I’d deffinately go with HKS.

specs.
http://www.importscene.com.au/prod538.htm

He’s getting a lot of free bumps here but $1400 is a steal on these.