FS: Night pic of the falls, Framed

$40

going to see if anyone wants this here b4 i sell it to someone else

i have this pic in a black metal frame, all set and ready to be hung

**actual print size is 10"x20"

this is the pic
http://www.micahweber.com/thefalls.jpg

i can get a pic tonite of the pic inside the frame, its black metal, thin border, but about 1.5 inches deep

did you take that?

I actually used a picture VERY similar to that for a part of an album cover for someone…

edit… here it is actually, I took out the artist picture/name etc… this was the background for it
Few effects have been put on it to give it a cartoon-ish effect, but you get the idea
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/mjsaurus/cover.jpg

I would assume he took it … because in the left hand cover it has his name…

Just putting it out there.

Nice pic

yea i def took it u silly goose, this is an originalllll

i was on 15th floor in marriot

thx ILC

I wasn’t doubting the fact that you took it, I was just wondering if the random picture I snagged off the int3rw3b was yours lol. I don’t think it is though, the one I used has the same parking lot thats empty in your pic, full of cars. I like the one you took better though now that I really look at it :tup:

I got a couple pics of the falls also if anyone is interested…lmao

i’m interested, but i want something a little larger, and do you have any panoramic views of buffalo? lmk asap i need some stuff for my walls!

I too would be interested in this.

what would shipping cost, to NC?

i can find out for ya

nothing larger right now, this is just a print i happen to have in stock, thats already framed

no pano shots of buffalo as of yet

very interested

check PM!

let me know for sure

if i ship it fed ex ground i dont think itll be too much, cuz if u really want it i would have to make a box for it and take it to get it estimated.

what if i estimate it to be around $12, and if its more ill cover it, if its less ill paypal u back the difference?

btw my brother lives on wrightsville beach , are u near there at all?