FS: print of 'Buffalo Drill'

this started out as a blnd random shot but after smoe pshop and color correction, looks cool, older machinery and BUFFALO of course right on the side, if anyone wants a print let me know -

http://www.micahweber.com/bdrill.jpg

i prob will soon

I had a few of those Buffalo drill presses.
Cool picture.

word lemme know dre
www.micahweber.com/prices.jpg free shipping (i usually take $5 off these prices, but shipping is $5 anyway)

bumP!

Love it… I’ll buy a big one.

dozr check PM

Not trying to bash your business or anything.
But I love photography.
Considering the amazing markup we can do.
8x10s cost us about 10 cents per to make, and we can make approx 350/hr with our older Frontier machine.
including chemical/paper costs.
Mark it up 3000%… and uhm. yay.
I totally love it <3

[we use cheaper Fujicolor Crystal Archive paper though, so it’s a bit different than your kodak stuff]

I had a drill press like this in my garage before I moved

[quote=“Hass,post:8,topic:38962"”]

Not trying to bash your business or anything.
But I love photography.
Considering the amazing markup we can do.
8x10s cost us about 10 cents per to make, and we can make approx 350/hr with our older Frontier machine.
including chemical/paper costs.
Mark it up 3000%… and uhm. yay.
I totally love it <3

[we use cheaper Fujicolor Crystal Archive paper though, so it’s a bit different than your kodak stuff]

[/quote]

yea we may be ina different industry, i dont do the printing, another company does, and so i dont mass produce, all of these are one-offs and i sell more art than just a printed piece of paper…

can you print really BIG prints? like bigger than 20x30? right now thats my max size

I wonder how much more interest this would have had if it had been “Buffalo Jill” instead of “Buffalo Drill”. :wink:

micah I still have a print account at UB and we can print pretty damn big there in hayes

[quote=“JayS,post:11,topic:38962"”]

I wonder how much more interest this would have had if it had been “Buffalo Jill” instead of “Buffalo Drill”. :wink:

[/quote]

“Buffalo Jill getting Drilled”

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:12,topic:38962"”]

micah I still have a print account at UB and we can print pretty damn big there in hayes

[/quote]

hows the quality there?

man id love to make like, a MASSIVE print of something really cool… like i think i would plan out a new picture for it n everything

how big can places like Great Lakes printing at UB print? iirc its like 6 bucks per square foot… what type of limitations do they have?

rasterbate it and use all of your 650 page iprint quota…

I’m gonan do that soon for my ceiling

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:17,topic:38962"”]

rasterbate it and use all of your 650 page iprint quota…

I’m gonan do that soon for my ceiling

[/quote]

u ever do one?

edit: heres the freeware The Rasterbator - print your own posters