ATTN: Photographers! Prints 50% off for 2 weeks.

Hey guys, I know there are 58239472934023 photographers on here, so listen up. We’re getting a new epson 24" photo printer. It’s freakin’ bad ass but it’s $$$$$, so I need to fund this purchase a little bit. The printer uses 10 different colors, and has a crazy high resolution. The color reproduction is leaps and bounds over our current 30" Roland printer/cutter. Remember everything we do is color managed, so you can rest assured you’ll be getting accurate color representations.

Since I love you guys on here so much, I’m offering this crazy print deal. 50% off all prints. This is an incredible deal and you won’t find this kind of sale any other time. The discount also applies to mounting or printing directly to posterboard.

Our regular pricing is going to be $8/sqft, but get it for $4/sqft for the next two weeks. So that means a 24x36 poster print, which would normally be $48, would be $24 for the next two weeks. Get 18x24’s for as low as $12, and 8x10’s for as low as $2.25 each.

Shipping would be like $2 or something from ROC to ALB.

Getting the files to us:
Thumb Drive, Email, FTP, etc. We can work with RAW for the best resolution, but we’d prefer you guys edit your photos in Aperture/Lightroom and then export to 16-bit PSD file. Regular PSD is ok too, and JPG set to the highest quality as a last resort. The fact that the printer can print direct from 16-bit PSD files is awesome.

PM me, or you can email me directly at mike_AT_technoticmedia_DOT_com.

Help us fund this printer and we’ll return the favor in great prints, stickers, posters, and more! Thanks!

i have a picture i want made into a poster to give as a gift to my grandmother.

Sounds good! Let me know. We should have the printer here by friday.

I may have a few orders for you… I will shoot you an email for a full quote early next week…

The cheapest I can get a 24X36 for right now is $36, so $24 isn’t too bad. I’ll keep it in mind.

Might be interested in this

got my pictures in the email (thanks KBB)

PM your email so i can send you the pics!

So she can hang it in her living room bay window, softly lit by her 100 year old tiffany lamp, of a floral design, So that all the passerby can witness your beauty on canvas, and she can proclaim proudly, that you are her flesh and blood?

lol jk Sounded funny.

hey redevil PM your penus pics i want to get this BLOWN up to 100x6000 for my wall

That would be an improvement.

oh herrow… look wat came today!

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/1941/66538144656548719913250.jpg

looks sweet… got any pictures printed yet?

We printed a test print of one of my macro photos and it came out awesome. It does 2880dpi using a 10 channel print head. Just waiting for the roll of photo paper to come. Should be here monday.

On a side-note, I need to order up a color management system, so we can do accurate proofing for designers too.

ahh looks sweet! excited to see some prints

EMAIL SENT