FS: RSX Black OEM Leather Pass and Rear Seats $150

They are out of a 2002 RSX Type S, Seats come with brackets, its in excellent condition with the rear seats, the side air bags are blown on the passenger front seat. If interested I’m asking 150. They are perfect in a eg civic,

missing the driver side?

hmmm fit in a dc?

I will give you $25, let em know where i can pick them up.

what kinda condition…can u get some pics?

yea driver seats missing, but i could get it for $200 or somewhere around there.
they are a 8.5 out of 10 the stiching where the opening of the seats where our head leans agian came apart you will need to tuck it under the plastic bezel and sew it . but besides that they are pretty dam sexy
i have a set of cloth black rsx seats in my eg and they are so comfortable.

i dont know what a dc is im assuming its a integra? they should fit with modification. i pput them in my hatch with like metal bracket extension.

here are some pictures dam sexy seats!

you have to mod them to fit an integra or a hatchie

is it me or the rear seat looks like it has a rip on it?

Hey tommi no rips, or defect on the rear seats just the fronts as you can proabbly see from the picture.

Hey tommi no rips, or defect on the rear seats just the fronts as you can proabbly see from the picture.

And kevin I don’t know what the integra seat mount looks like but on this one there is 3 90 degree bend and 1 stright, or I’m assuming if the layout mounting position wise for seats in the dc5 from the previous generation is the same it should be direct fit.

i wonder if theyd fit in a del sol?

its not a direct fit. there is a way of swaping the seat pans and then it would work. but here is the link from H-T to show that it takes some time and welding for them to fit right. http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1336811

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/716pro/DSC00815.jpg

Thats not a rip, then what the hell is that?

Its the lower seat bracket that hold a bolt.

Its the lower seat bracket that hold a bolt.

Yes they will fit you will need extension brackets I did mines for under 10 at home depot using 1/8 in steal plate. And 8 nuts and bolts. Holds very sterdy.

Ahh, i see. I wish you had both fronts.

me too! then i wouldnt sell them hah