fs: rsx type s black leather seats (sold)

deleted the pics so u dont have to look at my ugly rusty floorboards, if anyone is ever thinking about putting these in a dc2/da/eg/ek/ef im free to help :slight_smile:

anyone that wants to use these in an application that requires hole drilling, i suggest making a nut plate for the back of the floor rail so that they actualy stay in place during a wreck

get me the right size nuts and i can add some tabs to it so you can fish it in from someplace to the side

good price get some pictures up

i used a bolt and drilled threw the floor rail securing it with a bolt and washers… what else could you do?

of anythiing it is secured better than how honda originally had the seat

the washer SHOULD be like 5 times the diameter of the bolt hole, and said washer shouldnt overlap any existing holes in the sheetmetal

ive seen plenty of seats in street rods rip out in a wreck because the builder used normal sized washers to secure the seat to the sheet metal floor

in cases where you have a narrow sheet metal rail to attach to, you want to go extra wide w/ the “washer” so it still doesnt make its own exit hole during a wreck

yeah they are pretty large, ill post up pics tomorow in the light

bump added pics.

as you can see in the 2nd pic, the rails mounted right to the stock gsr holes, along with the front

in the 3rd pic you see i drilled about an inch centered over from the original hole. i used like a 4inch bolt and a few large washers to secure it. i couldnt take a pic from under the car but this will require two people because the gas lines are right there, u just need someone to hold them off to the side while the other person drills

sorry for the terrible focus in the 4th pic lol, but i drilled thru the rail on the bottom and secured both sides with a nut and few washers

the seats look awesome in the car and feel great, but they sit too high for me :frowning:

bump

pending

If i could figure out how to get these in the Audi they would be gone… Im sure with the right cutting/welding the brackets would fit but i dont know how the hell i would wire the side airbags…

well all of the wiring is there, if your car is already setup for side airbags it should just plug in shouldnt it?

i had to cut nothing but your car is also nicer and has a carpet lol

i love these seats and they’re super comfortable, i just dont fit in my car well with them :frowning:

i have one of these as my passenger seat… super comfy. bump for great seats.

sold :wink:

who bought them? buy my leather gsr’s and dye them black now! :wink:

idk, some kid that works at best buy lol. i sold them for 230 tho :frowning:

and ew no thanks lol

ouchh thats a fuckin steal and a half