FS : r32 gtr frotn seats with rails..

I have an awesome set of suede skyline R32- GTR oem recaro seats…they are both front seats…they will bolt right upto s13/s14 with no issues…
$ 550…
in stock ready for pick up.

thanks

What colour is the suede?

greyish blue…

Damn Varun, I can’t keep paying for shipping for all this stuff!!! Come to Montreal damnit! lol

And just as a side note, don’t only 3 bolts line up on Skyline seats? You need to weld a 1 inch tab to the end of the 4th bolt hole to reach.

That’s correct.

or just use a bolt with a big washer… the washer will catch the back of the foot and hold it down

^ nods…

due to the high demand for these seats cuz of the low price, i have another set in stock now…same price $ 550 for both, with rails…

one more set to come in end of the week hopefully…
thanks…

Are they all “greyish blue…”

Seth, you know better then to agree with this.

I highly recommend not doing the above… To me this is unsafe and dangerous. If you get in an accident with just a washer “holding” your seat down I highly doubt it will “hold” and that part of the rail will break loose.

Someone mentioned to me that it’s better to weld (have a professional weld) a tab on the end of your seat rail and then bolt it down.

Varun, these are not direct bolt on’s and thus should not be advertised as such.

there is no way in hell, that these seats with 4 bolts in them, and one with a wider washer can be ripped out of the mounts…3 solid 14mm bolts, and one solid thick 14mm bolt with a wider washer need a lot of force to be ripped out…there are soooooo many people who run these seats in japan and USA and they all do the same thing, i havent heard any complaints from anyone about seats falling out…
either way, welding on a tab, might not even be a great idea cuz the weld will be the weakest link since its gonna be such a small bead…

but thanks for the post, this is more clear for most people now !!

I forgot to mention IANAA (I am not an automotive engineer) and IHNBEOMCB (I have never been ejected out of my car before).

LOL

I am very Interested could you send me pics to foestroyer156@hotmail.com if you have any.

1 set left…