FS: R32 GTR Racing Seats (In The Shop NOW!)

Hey guys what’s up.

Well up for sale is a pair of Nissan R32 Skyline GTR racing seats. They are used but in perfect shape. They also include both the sliders, rails and are a direct bolt in for S13’s (and I “think” S14’s too).

The price is $850.00 for the pair, NO TAX and includes your SON 15% discount. Here is a pic of the seats.

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/10987R32_GTR_Seats-med.JPG

Again these are in the store right now and ready for pick up.

If your interested please contact me here, by PM, email at jdmpsalesrep@gmail.com

Thanks and take care.

Easy 8)

ahh! damn i want those so bad! :x

The center console in S13’s is a bit wider than the S14, so if it bolts into an S13, it won’t have problems bolting into an S14 :slight_smile:

btw, I always loved those seats…

im running bride rails and theyre the same for s13 s14 s15 so these are def bolt in.

Thanks for confirming guys. I was pretty sure but did’nt want to put my “foot in my mouth” :lol:

but these are from an r32… i dont see the logic? (though I’m not trying to dispute anything)

but these are from an r32… i dont see the logic? (though I’m not trying to dispute anything)[/quote]

Because it’s known that they fit in S13s.

but these are from an r32… i dont see the logic? (though I’m not trying to dispute anything)[/quote]

Because it’s known that they fit in S13s.[/quote]

correct 3 bolt holes line up, the fourth needs to be modified to fit.

yup iirc corrct you need to weld on a about a 1" tab lengthening one of the feet so you can get that 4th hole. an ez job or you can jsut run 3…

ethier way these seats are amazing i belive is sat in this very pair, if i were richer they’'d be mine but alas i’m not so someone else should really steal these bad boys they’re totally worth it!

:lol: , if it was when you picked up your coil’s then yes these are the very same seats.

Bump we go! :smiley:

hate to dump on the post, but it kinda looks like somebody all ready did in those seat.

maybe it was the twin turbo,

u go so fast it makes u shit ur self . :?

I saw these seats in person, they are pretty well mint, those pics do not do them justice. Very nice.

Thanks man I appreciate that. :smiley:

Justin_NX - In the future please keep those kinds of comments to yourself or PM’s. That has NOTHING to do with the thread and “off topic” comments are highly discouraged. As stated, pictures don’t always do an item justice so the old saying of “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover” applys here. You never saw them in person so honestly don’t have a reason to post what you did.

Now no hard feelings as I’m not like that, just a thought to you for next time.

Ok, on with the sale. :smiley:

Bump! :smiley:

now that i do own a set of these seats… though mine are R33 and slightly differnt in colors and stiching but other wise the exact same… and after driving in them i must say they are swesome, more than grippy enough for sprited driving… comfy enough to drive for hours…

they get my personal reccomendation for favorite seats in an s13, and i’ve owned every other direct bolt in seat theres is, s13 zenki soft cloth and canvas, chuki leather and canvas and s14 leather and soft cloth… these top all of these by a mile… and even most of the after market seats i’ve had the pleasure to drive in…

short story you can’t go wrong with these babies…

on a side note, let me know how cheap u can find me an r33 gtr rear seat blue accented type, i wanna make a matchign rear seat lol …weather i can modify the r33 seat enough that is looks ok, or jsut strip them for the fabric covers i’ll have to find out