seats for sale.

Im selling my car now so i dont need any of these seats, these are up for sale. price are firm.

1. 97 s14 beige leather seats front and back, good condition, some normal wear from sitting on it but nothing major, rear seats are amost new condition. $650

2. Brand new red sparco torinos, never used never mounted, does not come with rails. $1100

3. Skyline R33 GTR seats, will fit into skylines with no problem, will fit into 240’s with a slight mod, less than 40$. bought for 850 want $700.

pm me if interested, i know im new to the forum, so ask any questions you want, ask for any pictures you like. i will provide all info. thanks

are you willing to separate the skyline seats? i need a passengerside one

sorry man, i dont want to seperate them.

alot of interests on the r33 gtr seats, just to answer some questions people have been asking. the sparco torinos are new and is a PAIR, skyline r33 seats is a PAIR, s14 leather seats both front and a rear. sorry but i will not seperate any of the seats. thanks

do you a pic and info on how to mod the seat rails to fit a 240??

there is a bolt point that is about 1 inch short, thats it, all you have to do is weld that, i asked around and it cost around 40$ to do, but thats it, nothing else needs to be modded for it to fit.

Hi,
I’m really interested in the sparco seats.Can you send me a pic?
Do you live in or near Ottawa?
Thanks.

no sorry unfortunatly i dont live in ottowa, but i will provide you with any picture of any angle you want. just let me know. i can probably still find the recipt as well. it cost me a total of 1680$ cdn when i bought it.

let me know what kind of picture and from what angle if you would like to be specific about it, and give me a e-mail to send pictures to. thanks

geting alot of people asking pictures of skyline seats, here is the picture.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/2039000-2039999/2039440_17_full.jpg

where are you located??

hey im located in BC, i posted my info on the new member page.

cmon people :slight_smile: people selling r32 for 850$, im selling r33 for 700…

forgive me for a foolish question, but is the r33’s seat design the same of that found in the r32? looks the same to me.

same style yes, the only difference is the pattern in the middle and the color is different… atleast i think.

now have pics of all seats, let me know which you are interested and i will send picture right away. thanks

http://www.scimotors.com/parts/interior/nissan/1009280244.html
thats how much gtr seats go for…

no bumping for 7 days. read the rules please. -spd

leather seats are pending.

sparco sold, leather seats and gtr still here.