FS: R33 GTR Seats!

Selling my R33 GTR seats, awsome condition, they are dark grey with grey inserts, suede like material and holds extremely well, sits perfect… only reason im selling is because i am looking to buy a turbo kit that just popped out near me and for that, i dont mind sitting on my cloth s14 seats for another while…
Just to let you guys know, R33 gtr seats are really rare, since R32 has become legal in canada, r32 gtr seats are everywhere now, but r33 will take another 5 years.

i bought the seats for 1100cdn, the turbo kit is 700cdn… i really want to sell this quick before the kit slips away so im selling it for 700 firm. pics upon request, pm me.

Got any pictures? Are these direct fit into S13/S14?

Peter

I think 3 of the 4 bolts line up, but you need to weld on an extension for the 4th bolt (not that hard for anyone who can weld) or just go ghetto and run on 3 bolts.

actually you dont have to extend it, 3 bolts will line up perfectly, 1 bolt wont, but what i did is i used the same bolt that tightens the seat, and i put a washer on it, it holds down nicely and doesnt move at all, all you really have to do is buy a washer for like 1$, then your set.

i have pics, give me your e-mail ill send it over

cmon guys dont be shy!! these are only going to be on sale as long as the turbo kit is on sale… if its sold… i wont be selling the seats anymore!!! here is your chance to grab r33 seats for CHEAP!! they go for as much as 1300 cdn!!

Is there a problem with the passenger side seat bolting up to the driver side in our cars?

Not sure if that has been addressed, and im too lazy to read up.

nope its not a problem

Got any pics?

give me your e-mail, ill send pics.

if anyone is interested, leave me your e-mail, i will send pics asap!

BUMP!!! cmon i want to go turbo!!!

BUMP!!! still for sale people!! pm me if interested!!

up again… i bought the kit already… need money to install and tune it :slight_smile:

send me pics
chankskenneth@gmail.com

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump