WTB: seats.....

from a 02-05 civic Si, possibly other seats comparable. i’ve been looking for a racing style seat with black/grey material and red stitching for the focus, it would be a nice touch or red without being over the top. if anyone has some racing seats that are pretty beat that i could re-cover with the mentioned color scheme i would be totally down for that as well

bump for you

newman is selling the seats to his new sti, not sure if they are what you are looking for but that might help

he has a FS thread for them somewhere

thanks duece ill check that out

Are you still looking for seats?

i have a 1 front rsx leather seats with the rear seats in leather too. if interest let me know thanks asking $150 but if you just want the 1 front pm me i;ll get you a price

i got a set of racing seats that are no namers APC style red and black lemme know.

UGH… damn newb bumpin old threads. well i have these whether you need em or not lol.

i have 2 MINT integra gsr seats ,dark gray / with like a lighter gray with lite red stitching in the center. I gotta get 75$ for them to do my clutch.LMK

these are pretty decent racing seats good quality and they come with brackets

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BOMZ-Racing-Seat-Prelude-RSX-Integra-S2000-Del-Sol_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33701QQihZ004QQitemZ140078515111QQtcZphoto

pm sent

you guys know this threads a year old right?

wow were idiots