FS: SOLD!

Depends on the year it was replaced… They still were selling faulty LIM gaskets in to 04-05.

Don’t forget to tell the owner that if they had the LIM replaced and still have the receipts, they are eligible to get full compensation for it because of a wonderful GM lawsuit about it.
I forget the requirements of it, had to be before a certain year/mileage req.
I can get the info if they have the receipts.

and head gaskets. :\

average lifespan is 30-40k per LIM
Unless the improved Fel-Pro gasket has been installed.
but it’s not a service interval/change at all (offically) because GM still refuses to acknowledge anything is wrong with the LIM gaskets.

If you drop it down around $2000-2500 let me know and I may grab it up. Also can try posting @ Grandamgt.com
Guys there are always looking for some nice donor cars :S

actual picture now posted.

What motor is in this thing?

Everybody is talking about the gaskets in the 3100/3400 motors, but they also put a 2.x motor in these things… My ex girlfriend had one with a 2.x

after doing a quick search, the 2.4L only came in the SE (Non-GT)… since this is the GT, it supposidly has the 3.4L V6.

It has the 3.4 in it. The badge on the front fender says “V6 HO” this means the 3.4 with the Ram Air setup. The LIM leak is about a 3 hour job and around 100 in parts (Gasket, Oil, Coolant). It may be covered under the GM LIM Lawsuit but then they just re-use a GM gasket. As mentioned before the FEL-Pro gasket kit work great. Mine has a LIM leak and I have a FEL-Pro ready to go in. I just have not fixed it yet because I am lazy.

Whomever buys it since it is a 99 with 100K+ if you fix the LIM it would be wise to get a new Thermostat, O-ring, Plugs, and Wires, as these are more easily accessable during the job and it is realtively cheap to do.

The fact that the Headlights are not glazed to shit means it was well kept. These cars can have issues with those lights. Looks clean…GLWS.

SOLD!