-leather
-heated seats
-remote start
-tints
-sun roof
-a/c blows cold
-traction control

price: $8500

hes not looking to sell super soon, but if you are interested pm me and ill get you in contact with him, very honest guy, nothing wrong with the car, just wants something different

were you driving down boreden road in west seneca\ cheektowaga the other day? if that was you, sign in the window, i saw ya. Clean car :smiley: GL with sale :tup:

Price is a little steep for miles/year. I am only saying this because if he is looking to sell it, he has to have a reasonable asking price. Look around, there are 2000s with lower miles going for that or less.

:word:

meh idk, not my car ya know, i kbb it at like 8300, plus he jsut had the new blower motor put on and the brakes done.

why was the blower replaced? Thats not normal.

good luck with the sale. You usualy never get full book for a private sale. But jack is right, the blower is somthing that usualy is not replaced unless somthing major went wrong or the steelership did work on the car. The answer is always replace the blower when it could have been somthing as simple as a $30 coupler.

it was covered under his extended warrenty, dealership did the work, not sure why it was replaced but i can find out, i work at a pontiac dealership and like 2 weeks a guy replaced a one for bearings going bad i belive? not sure

hmm that is wierd, my blower has 90k on it, never had issues, mabye just got a bad on from the factory or something.

Does that mean I have a hookup now?

seriously most dealers dont mess with the blower. If its making any noise they will just replace the whole unit. The rotors are the only part of the blower that are not serviceable per say. All bearing, coupler, ect can be replaced. The rotors will go bad if the teflon is warn off, they will not make a good seal.

make offers if u want, ill let him know