wtb.grand prix

so im looking for a 97-03 dont know exactly wat year they went to the newer body style.but i dont want that kind… gtp is a must…neone got one there selling or know of anybody?

PM studderin. I think he’s got a GTP for sale.

ya 04 is when they went to the newer bodystyle. try craigslist, there alot of gtps on there.

yea ive been looking on there. there isnt actully to many and when i find one it seems like it went threw a demolition derby.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50774

its a gt, just put a supercharger on it and you will still be saving money

Fucking automotive n00b … we all wish it was that easy …

a gtp is 2-3k more than my car… the factory gm reman supercharger kit is 949$

plus my car hasnt been beat on like everyone who beats on their gtp
your a fuckin n00b

Funniest post I have read in quite some time.

OP nice choice on the GTP I have always thought they were a nice car for the price.

I love my gtp, but if you can get a gt for cheap go for it. then for around $1500 you can swap the heads and put a blower on it. then you’ll have a high compression gtp pretty much.

Studderin has the cleanest gtp you’ll find around, for sale. 98 gtp, never seen a winter. Not a spec of rust, body damage, or any flaw at all. I believe ~ 75k miles, although he can say for sure. He is looking for ~ 5k for it. The car looks as good as it did,(under the hood, inside, outside, under the car) than it did the day it was bought. :tup:

idk if i wana mess with the rebuilt title. and its just not as easy as throughing a super charger on and calling it a day. i do belive there is more work such as a bigger rail and differnt upper plentium.

i have pm studderin and havent received anything if you know him tell him to check his pms im very intersted in finding one of these cars

I’d buy that car in a second for 5 grand and i don’t even know options, color code. I’ve been looking for one of these for the last 3 months. I can’t find anything with under 100k miles.

sorry, I havnt had time to send you guys the “right” PM. Its the cleanest niced 97-03 GTP in NY probally. Lots of parts are new with 500-3K miles, Most everything else is off 20-40K 04+ cars. You just have to come see that car, I’ll PM you guys my number. Its at my parents were its been stored that past year, right off 490 near 90. transit in like a 45min drive.

You just have to see how nice the car is. Ive worked on probably 100 GTP/3800 SC cars you cant compair it to the other cars, even “new” 06-07 GP GT with one winter are more beat. And all the other 97-2001 cars for 3,200 4,500 are beat, need 10K in worn parts.

1998 GTP 2dr. I think the body as 85K now, maybe 87K I bought the car with 67K 5-6 years ago now.
every option but block heater, and the child seat in the rear fold down, that I’ve never seen but in the GM info.

HUD :pimp: I’d miss it so much, its so nice. But I can’t DD this car is the winter so I dont drive it.
12disc CD
the upgraded stereo (6 or 12way cant remeber speakers, BOSE was 2001+)
leather, heated seats with the lumbar, 6 way power
performance shift. 98-99 have this 00+ I think dosn’t its 00 or 01+
fold down rear seat was pass thu.
has the lighter 99+ “toqure star” wheels not the wider 5spoke.
power moonroof, works great no leaks, never had any problems with it.
magna steer
Driver Info Center with gas milage, oil life,boost
The digital HVAC, driver/pass adjustable. not the gay 2 knobs.
steering wheel radio contraols, and crusie
trunk cargo net

lot of stuff I cant remeber.

car:
Ill start at the front
blazertech 3200 driving lights in the foglights
silverstar headlights
new GM impall/police bigger 1 3/8 radatior
GMPP swaybars
GMPP STB
KYB shocks with new upper mounts.
new rotors with hawk HPS bads, new fluid/bleed
new GM axles/halfshafts (5K mile take offs)
new ball joints
wheels bearings are great, never had any heavy wheels on the car or lowerd it. All the aftermarkest are junk and last 10-30K, dont get them.
Car is bone stock other then a gutted 2001 airbox that has 500 mils on it. GM filter looks new.

The motor is a 45K shortblock with all new gaskets and bolts. Most everything is new or less miles then that. PS/alt/supercharger, motor mounts, starter. I cleaner and rebuild the fuel injectors. The car dosn’t have any rust anywear. No under pitch welds surface rust, brake lines, fittings, NONE. This isn’t any stripped/rounder bolts/fittings on the car.

just some pics I have right now.

Voicemail left. I’m going to Englishtown for the NHRA race this weekend then to Cali till 7-1. If it’s still around, I’ll be out that week to look at it. Thanks.

what is wrong with a rebuilt title when my car is in better shape than most cars with a clean title?

well ur asking price is a little high for a rebuild. i found a gtp alot cleaner than urs with alot more done to it for the same price from studderin.

mine is also 4 years newer…im not trying to bash his car either

i got a sick 93 grand prix le

lmao i had a 96 i think my days are over with those 2nd gen body styles. even tho it was a fun car to drive.