FS: 1996 GTP

SOLD!

1996 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - 135,000 miles

I believe it has every option available for this car. Leather, AC, PW, PL, CD, Cruise, Power Seat, Trip Computer, Moonroof, ABS, HUD (Heads up Display on windsheild), 3.4L V6. The car has always been completely stock.

The interior is in good shape but there is a rip in the drivers side seat. Upgraded (alpine) rear speakers.

The exterior is pretty good for a 12 year old car. The paint shines pretty nicely, but there are a few chips and rust bubbles starting to show. The car has never been in an accident. I have upgraded to brighter fog lights.

Besideds the starter I had put into the car last week, the engine has run great and never given me a problem in the 5 years I have owned the car. Oil is changed every 3000 miles, and Tranny fluid was just replaced last month when new cooler lines were put in. The tires still have quite a bit of life on them, as I drive the car less than 100 miles per week. The car was just inspected this month with new brakes put on in back.

I would like to sell this car soon. $2000 OBO.

http://walter.moundalexis.com/albums/joesgtp/DSCN3508.jpg

Are the older GTP’s supercharged?

No, N/A 3.4

you can swap in a 3800 S/C

auto or standard?

Auto

damn wish i had 2g layin around. I could then have 3 W-bodies

Bump.

Still for sale. Have a couple lower offers, hoping to find something a little higher.

Last Chance.

This car will be sold next week. PM me if you are interested.

:lowball: $1000

I already have an offer closer to my asking price, but I guess I could just give it away.

And hopefully DIAF. Make the 3.4 scream is what I would do, you can rev them easily to 9K and with some head work and cams make over 350 n/a HP.

I WANT I PM’D YOU!!! Thanx.