SOLD

UPDATE:Price Dropped…Stereo was removed and I put new rubber on the stock rims.

1999 Grand Am GT
84K Miles

Great condition. Runs and drives great. Has stock 16’s mounted right now with new rubber. New brakes (Less than 200 miles), New Front Shocks, and just replaced LIM/UIM gaskets (Which the 3400 are prone to leak).

Asking $3,995

PM me for details or come look at it. Serous inquiries please…

nice car, ive seen it around a few times glws

wow thats cleann GLWS man

Clean car, I would suggest fixing it.

I paid $400 for a 97 2 door that needed the same fix, but it had doble the mileage. (Broke cars pull way less money then turn keys.) How bad is the leak? Can you throw in a bottle of “Leak Stop” and drive the thing?

That car is super nice looking though!

Maybe swap in the 3.6L top end? I know there is room for improvement with this series of engines.

It isn’t a hard job, It might take you one day in your garage to do it.

I could not agree with you more. The leak averages about 3/4 of a quart of oil every 2k. The coolant is also leaking about 1/2 a gallon within the same distance.

If it sells it sells. If not, I may fix it and post it again or let it sit. No biggie. I am not selling it because I do not want to fix it. I NEED to move it out of my garage for a new toy. I want to keep it but I will hardly ever drive it.

Just seeing what I get. I could throw in tablets. Sell for 5k, then the buyer calls me 3 months later and bitches because it is leaking. I would rather be upfront. That’s how I do business. Thanks for the info though.

If anyone jumps now it saves me the 5 hour job that I don’t have the 5 hours for right now. I have all the parts and I will even tell them how to do it.

Put the car on the “To-Do” list. I had 9 offers in 3 days all with the “Can you fix the LIM first?” Haha. So I will just do it.

I will be spending the next few weeks getting it situated with the SES and LIM. I am taking the system out and keeping it for the next project. I will probably post it back up after the Winter. Thanks for stopping by.

Mods, you can lock it down or I can bump it when I am ready.

people rag so much on these cars

this car in white = sex id love this car with a GTP swap

GLWS

Only one known GTP swap.
More 6 speed swaps out there (trans from G6 GT) than the 3800SC.

Anywayyyy.
If you part it out, dibs on the rims and HLs.

Did you post it up on Grandamgt.com and uhm…
D’oh, forgot the other GA forum.

edit;
gaownersclub.com was what I was thinking of.
aleromod.com and 60degreev6.com would prob give you some good luck too.

Bump…Car is fixed as I got tired of looking at it. LIM does not leak. I fixed a few other things

This car drives great. I will miss it.

‘Deleted Pics due to then being Outdated’

Nice luke.
I just picked up an '04 w/ 66k on it 2 months back after my black one bit the dust.
White, and coupe.

What exhaust?
Looks kinda like pacesetter… but tips seem angled.
could just be the pictures though.

Thanks.

The exhaust is a custom “catback” from the rear axle flange using a flowmaster 80 muffler and flowmaster tips which are angled…I think it sounds better than Borla and Pacesetter to be honest.

Bump.

BUMP.

Posted on CL…Keeping the system in it for the sale. I was undecided but it is too much work to pull it out.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1447650789.html

Bump. Open to offers.

Price Negotiable with deleted mods.

EDIT: Car is being gutted this weekend. I need this gone. Price change pending with new pics…

BUMP…Price Drop.

Update - I pulled the Stereo out. Also, I am going to leave the stock wheels on the car and I just put new rubber on.

$3,995

Updated pics to come…Car is ready to GTFO of my garage.

EDIT: SOLD