or sale: 98 grand am gt

I am selling or trade my 1998 Pontiac grand am gt.
3100 v6
automatic
cold air intake
good exhaust
18’’ ADR rims
battery relocated in the trunk
body kit
aftermarket cd player with upgraded speaker.
power windows/locks
tranny cooler
Good nys inspection.

The car runs amazing, and looks good. some minor defects but not really noticeable. I have had the car a year and did a lot of work and maintenance. Just had a oil change and complete tune up. interior is still clean. i use the car as a weekend driver. barely ever use the rear seat and passenger seat.

Needs. gas tank. it leaks if you fill over 3/4’s of a tank, causes the ses light to come on when you get real low. but then fill up drive a few miles it goes off. It is the evap code. also needs a passenger window regulator. can get the window up and down but the regulator snapped and you have to use the switch and hands to get it back up. Also 3 rims need to be rebalanced. but it is not that bad.

I am looking to get 2000 b/o. don’t need to sell the car but would like to trade for a civic or integra with 5 speed. or open to anything really.

Would except trade plus cash. will work something out.

Original bumpers and stuff included? Any interior pics?

What, my civic wasn’t good enough for ya?

lol. that is a project…obviously. hahaha.

NO original bumpers. the kit was on it when i got it.

Interior is alot cleaner than it looks those are from before it was on the road.

what does the rear look like?

i really liked my grand am, bump for you

Thanks. Its a good car. always starts and goes.

GLWS…

These can be had at M&M for pretty cheap.

Thanks

bump.

bump, offers/trades.

Mileage? I could possibly be blind and you already posted it.

120k miles.

No offense, just trying to help. You will have a hard time selling for that price with that body kit on it. Anyway you can return it to stock body and sell the aftermarket kit?

hence the b/o. no im not taking the kit off.

HAHA I almost hit you the other day with my truck, then it would been worth $0, unless you had good insurance!

LOL

Free bump for nice looking car…

lol. full coverage was on it. but i still would have got nothing for it. lol.

Are you keeping the flux capacitor? Good Car and the keep up is most excellent. Someone is getting a winner

Bump for Bronco32