FS: 1995 pontiac grand am gt

This car is nothign special. I was using it to drive 250 miles to and from work each day. The car is red with soem rust bubbles in the paint on the rear fenders. It’s a 3.1 and was getting around 27 mpg highway, it has 135k on the clock. Power windows and seats. The driver side window likes to jump off the track. Within last 5 thousand miles I put on new front tires, front and rear brakes, frotn wheel bearings, strut mounts, tie rod ends, and the just tune up plugs, wires, battery etc. The car runs good as is reliable. It has an up to date inspection, no problems that would make it fail an inspection. The car also has a cd player sub and amp, that I could throw in with the sell. This car is driveable but it needs an alignment, and there is a small leak in the gas tank. It won’t drip gas just leaks enough to smell that it has a gas leak. Other then that I don’t know of any major problems. The car is what it is. great winter beater. just looking to sell, no longer have use for it.
asking 2000 OBO I’ll get pictures soon or just call me to come look at it 6985193

pictures?