FS: 1996 Pontiac Grand Am SE

I am putting this car for sale on here for a friend. I just did a little work on it for him (changed oil and did a tune-up) - and the car really runs/drives and looks excellent.

Car: 1996 Pontiac Grand Am SE Sedan (2 door)

Engine: 3.1 liter V6

Color: Green

Mileage: ONLY 65,000 miles

*The car has a new gas tank, 2 new front tires (the back tires are fine), and a nice CD player with new speakers (can’t remember what brand the speakers are right now). Interior is in nice shape also.

Like I said, this is a really nice car. There is not any rust, dents, or major scratches at all. The only small issue is that the clear coat is peeling off of a small section of the hood. But other than that, it is in great shape.

He says he is looking for ~$2,700/ or best offer.

This would make a nice winter car or daily driver for someone. I do not have pics to put online right now, but I can try to get some. The best way to do it would be to just come check the car out and take it for a drive. It is currently located at my house in North Tonawanda. So let me know if you are interested…

get pics im interested

^^ I will try to borrow some equipment and get pics up.

But, if your from Amherst, you should just take the short drive over and check it out.

BUMP. Nobody interested?..