selling because i got a different car. details of the car is as follows:

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix
86,xxx miles
Automatic
3.1L V6
Power Locks, Power Windows
4 Doors
Stock Pontiac Tape Player

the car is in pretty nice condition. Starts up and runs perfectly. The tires are starting to get worn. 1 or 2 of them are still good. The only problems with the car is that the air conditioning doesnt work for some reason unknown to me. The hood latch is kinda messed up too. You need one person to pull up on the hood as you press the release. $30, easy fix. And one of the fog lights are out. Other than that, the car is a great buy for anyone who needs it. Perfect for winter. Heat works perfectly. Interior is very very clean. Smoke free car too. Brakes have recently been replaced. And I also just spent a grand on new struts and a new tie rod for one of the back tires. Title is clean. Looking to get $2300. Pics are on the site below. PM me or reply if interested.

Pics can be found here: http://photobucket.com/albums/v286/Poose22/gp/

bump

bumpity once more. this is a perfect beater for some1

Hey Poose. $2,300 a man can dream cant he. Good luck with this sale.

I could put this on my w-body forum if you wanted… might sell there

Try posting this one for sale in fantasy land that is your best shot at selling this thing! $2,300 LOL.

threwthedick why don’t you stop posting your useless bullshit in this thread?

Dont get sore.

:gtfo:

ive already gotten plenty of interest for 2300. and it’s an OBO deal so it’s not like it’s firm.

another thing he didn’t mention that i’ll throw in is that he kept the interior ridiculously clean. he detailed it all the time. the man takes good care of his things. he would never let me smoke in it either. good for the buyer, but sucked for me at the time. good luck with the sale man.

thread cleaned up, keep the useless posting out of this. carry on

price dropped to $1900

May know someone interested is there a number I can give them to reach you?

ill PM you his number incase he doesnt want it posted in the thread

PM’d

I passed along the info to a girl I work with she should be contacting you very soon to check it out. Thanks

ok great

I had a '93 with same specs… these are nice cars. Anyone that buys this will be getting good car for sure. :tup: on the sale.

bump for a good seller