fs 1997 grand am gt $1200

I’m selling my 1997 Grand am GT aince I just got a new car . It has 130k 2 door pw, pdl,ac,power mirrows,auto,cd v6 traction control, alloy wheels . It has every option offered in 1997 . It has been in the family since 1999 and 25k . In the last 2 years it has had all the upper gaskets, water pump, and radiator. Just this winter it has gotten new tires and front brakes . It does have problems that I never felt the need to fix. The windows need clips to keep the window level a common problem on these cars cheap to repair. Sun roof doesn’t open.Don’t know never cared. gas tank leaks after half . drivers door lock doesn’t work from the outside. It needs rear brakes and when I had the tires put on 2 months ago the tech said it will need a pass side front wheel bearing soon . I did the driver side last summer . It was backed into 3 years ago at the mall and I never had it fixed its not that bad so I left it . and the paint above the wheel wells peeled abit just some surface rust no holes there yet . And a rust spot poped out on the roof I think it was caused by the windshield leaking so I had it repalced this winter .Also has a new catback exhuast with dual mufflers . I just got a new Grand Prix so this one is for sale $1200 it books in the $2400 in fair condition and it needs a bunch of little things . thanks

Bullet points and the enter key are your friends.

what color is it?Is the V6 the 3100?
Derek

pics!

^^what those three said. bump.